Aidian meaning and origin
Aidian is variation of Adian. Adian is a form of biblical and widely accepted Adan. Sufficiently quirky boy name Aidian has origin in Celtic, Old Irish and African-Yoruba is used dominantly in English. Aidian is derivative of Aidan. Aidan is variant of Aodh. Aidan is form of Aodán in English language. Aidan means The Element Aed Meaning Fire and Little Fiery One has origin in Old Irish and Celtic.
Variants of AidianNames that rhyme with Aidian
Popularity of Aidian
Aidian is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2005 when it ranked 4817th. There are over 146 babies that have been given the name Aidian in United States. Also, Aidian is a familiar name in China. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Aidian?
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. People admire your spirit. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing.
Do you like Aidian? You would love these names
- Sheona - Meaning of Sheona is The Lord is Gracious and Yahweh is Gracious is of Hebrew and Celtic origin and a girl name is used particulary in English. Sheona is derived from Shawna.
- Albert - Widely Accepted and Enduring Albert has its origin in Celtic and Old High German is principally used in Polish and Danish and is used for both boys and girls, Albert means "Bright through Nobility or Noble"
- Devron - Unwonted Devron is originated from Celtic, Devron means "Variant of the English County Name Devon or Poet" which is commonly used in English is aimed at baby boys
- Toletus - Notably used in Swedish, Toletus is used as a baby boy name came from Celtic. Toletus is Latin equivalent of Tord
- Ken - Ken's meaning is Beautiful or Wealthy or The Handsome is predominantly used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish which of Celtic and Old English origin is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Aidian
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aidian
- Boy names beginning with A
- African Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- Celtic Boy Names
- Irish Boy Names
- Yoruban Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Fiery
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Saint
- Baby Names that mean Help