Adib meaning and origin
Unconventional boy name Adib means "Cultured, Well Mannered One, Scholar, Civil, Educated Person, Cultivated or Civilized", primarily used in Arabic and Sindhi came from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Adib
Popularity of Adib
Adib is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2015, it ranked 1168th when 32 boys were named Adib. Over 424 babies in France have been named Adib. The name is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 30 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 229 people have been named Adib in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 2022 in 1997.
But Adib is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Indonesia. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Adib
You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. People admire your spirit. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Go through the following names similar to Adib
- Tamkeen - Meaning of Tamkeen is Show, Place or Status is commonly used in Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi is used for both genders
- Pinkal particulary is used in Telugu and Oriya, meaning of Pinkal is "Mindless" is given to baby boys
- Tanveer - Of Punjabi and Sanskrit origin, Offbeat Tanveer is used as a gender insensitive name, Tanveer means "Enlightened, Eng-lightened or Star" is largely used in Arabic, Marathi and Punjabi
- Daleela - Girl name Daleela is used specifically in Tamil and Arabic, Daleela means "Proof or Guide"
- Sidrah - Unheard-of Sidrah is used dominantly in Arabic and Sindhi, Sidrah means "Name of a Tree" is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Adib
- Adib Shishakli, Syrian military leader and President of Syria
- Adib Sabir, 12th-century royal poet of Persia
- Adib Jatene, noted Brazilian physician of Lebanese background, university professor
- Adib Khansari, Iranian musician
- Actor Adib Jahschan, noted for movie The Delta Force
- In 1973, Adib Kaddura portrayed the role of Claudius Lisia in drama, history film ...E di Saul e dei sicari sulle vie di Damasco.