Adielle meaning and origin
Offbeat and Fresh girl name Adielle is of Hebrew origin. Adielle is variant form of Adiel. Adiel is a form of popular Adil. Adiel is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name עדיאל Meaning Ornament of God. Offbeat and Fresh Adiel is originated from Arabic and Hebrew, Adiel means "The Elements Adi Meaning Ornament".
Variants of AdielleNames that rhyme with Adielle
Popularity of Adielle
Adielle is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. As per our research, over 30 babies have been bestowed Adielle around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Adielle
You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. Your failures motivate you. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
If you like Adielle, you would love these names
- Mehytabel - The boy name Mehytabel means "Who God Benefits" has its origin in Hebrew. Mehytabel is a derivative of Mehetabel.
- Yehouda - Hebrew name Yehouda means "Who Gives Glory to Yahweh"
- Jesus - The commonly accepted and perennial unisex name Jesus is used mostly in German, Portuguese and Spanish, Jesus means "God Helps or Yahweh is Salvation" has its origin in Hebrew. In 2018, prevailing Jesus was the 148th most popular name on baby boy names chart in United States
- Ephron - Of Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Ephron is used as a baby boy name, Ephron means "of My Affliction" and Doubly Fruitful" is particulary used in English and Hebrew. Ephron is derived from Ephraim.
- Miqueu - The Miqueu has its origin in Hebrew, Miqueu means "Who is Like God"
Namesakes of Adielle
We could not find any notable namesake.