Adabella meaning and origin
New-fangled and Offbeat Adabella is originated from Germanic is aimed at girls. Adabella is version of lofty, biblical and eternal Ada. Ada is a variant of Adiel. Also Ada is a variant of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Ada is also form of venerable Agda. Ada is short form of names with "nobility". Ada means Kind and Noble is rooted from German and Hebrew.
Variants of Adabella
View middle names that goes with Adabella like Georgianna, Ceil, Deann,Names that rhyme with Adabella
Popularity of Adabella
In United States, Adabella is a unique name where it has been in use since 2008 and has secured the place in top 6000 names. In 2012, it ranked 5242nd when 26 girls were named Adabella. Over 165 babies in United States have been named Adabella. Also, Adabella is a familiar name in Mexico. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Adabella around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adabella?
Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
If you like Adabella, you would love these names
- Madisson - Uncommon unisex name Madisson came from English and Hebrew and is commonly used in English and English languages, meaning of Madisson is "Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene or Son of the Mighty Warrior"
- Karne - Used especially in Danish long standing and widespread, Karne is aimed at girls. Karne is Danish and East form of Karen
- Ilsebet is equivalent of Elisabet in German language
- Jeanne-Marie has its origin in Hebrew, Jeanne-Marie means "Princess of the Sea or God is Merciful"
- Lizeth - Originated from Hebrew, Prominent Lizeth is used notably in Finnish and English used as a gender insensitive name, Lizeth means "My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance"
Namesakes of Adabella
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adabella
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -bella
- Girl names that starts with Ada
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Ornament
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Special
- Baby Names that mean Ornamented
- Baby Names that mean Decorated
- Baby Names that mean Wealth
- Baby Names that mean Work