Agda meaning and origin
The curious and quaint girl name Agda means "The Good" has its origin in Old Greek is mostly used in Faroese, Scandinavian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Greenlandic and Finnish. Agda is version of outstanding and conifer Agatha. Agatha is Latin equivalent of Agathe. Queer and Orthodox Agatha has its origin in Old Greek, Agatha means "Good, The Word Agathos with the Meaning Kind Good and The Good". Agda is equivalent of Agdha in Swedish language.
Variants of AgdaNames that rhyme with Agda
Popularity of Agda
Agda is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1924. But Agda is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, over 10000 babies have been named Agda globally.
Agda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Agda
Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You have a great sense of humor and it's probably not the first time you hear it. You can't stand injustice. You are very smart and calculative.
Parents who liked Agda, loved these names
- Torny - The unisex name Torny is especially used in Swedish and Norwegian, Torny means "New" is originated from Old Norse
- Hildigunn - The girl name Hildigunn is used chiefly in Finnish, Danish and Faroese is originated from Germanic. Hildigunn is Faroese equivalent of Hildigunnr
- Nivíka - Girl name Nivíka is prevalently used in Danish and Greenlandic. Nivíka is equivalent of Nivíkana in Greenlandic language
- Gjöli is form of Gödelig in Swedish language
- Pätar principally is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is a baby boy name. Pätar is Swedish cognate of Pétr
Namesakes of Agda
- Agda Helin played minor role of N in 1913 drama flick På livets ödesvägar.
- In 1919, Agda Nilsson played the role of Olga in drama film Eugen Onegin.