Tish name meaning
What does Tish mean?
Predominantly used in English sufficiently quirky, Tish is originated from Latin is used for girls. Tish is short of Titia. Titia is resultant of Laetitia. Titia is a diminutive of Letitia. Titia is feminine of Titus. Titia's meaning is Joy and Allesse is originated from Latin.
How do I pronounce Tish?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Tish is t(i)-sh.
Variants of Tish
Tishan, Tishanna, Anna, Tyshan, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina
How popular is the name Tish?
Tish is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1938 and was last seen in 1988, during its 42 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1971, it ranked 1545th when 63 girl were named Tish. Over 798 people have been named Tish in United States. Also, Tish is a familiar name in Canada, India, England, Australia and South Africa. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Tish as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Tish
Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. Your number reveals that you are the perfect match for professions like medicine, politics, the Secret Service, working with children, science and education, and marketing. Leave your own mark in the world. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. You are an intuitive person who sees through people and their intentions, which can be irritating sometimes.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Tish
- Sylvi - Widespread unisex name Sylvi is largely used in Finnish and Danish is of Latin origin. Sylvi is form of Solveig in Norwegian and Swedish languages
- Claudelle means Lame or Female Version of Claude is used specifically in English, a girl name has origin in Latin
- Bonifatius - Of Latin origin, Bonifatius is used in Swedish and German used as a boy name, Bonifatius means "Good Fate, Bonus or Benefactor"
- Loria means The Bay, Modern Variant of Lora or Laurie Referring to the Laurel Tree or Laurel Plant came from Old Greek, Old Provençal and Arabic prevalently used in English and English is used as a unisex name
- Corvinus - Originated from Latin, Corvinus bestowed upon boys, Corvinus means "Rabe or Little Raven"
Famous people named Tish
- Tish Hinojosa, folksinger recording in both Spanish and English
- Tish Daija, Albanian composer
- Tisha Martin in Sweet Smell of Success as Actress
- Tish Rayburn-Miller in Cancer Man as Actress
- Tisha Terrasini Banker in Hero as Actress
- Tishara Cousino in Playboy: Playmate Profile Video Collection Featuring Miss May 1999, 1996, 1993, 1990 as
- Tish Ambrose in Corporate Assets as Actress
Lists having Tish
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Joy