Tanja name meaning
On This Page
What does Tanja mean?
How does Tanja sound as a baby name?
Tanja is a beautiful and unique baby girl name that has special qualities. It is derived from the Russian language and means "Fairy Queen." Tanja carries an ethereal quality and a sense of magic, which makes it perfect for parents who seek a name with a touch of fairy-tale charm.
This name is both whimsical and elegant, making it the perfect choice for parents looking for something that is both charming and sophisticated.
How do I pronounce Tanja?
The two syllabled name Tanja is pronounced, t(a)-nja. The other ways to say the name is tan-ja.
Variants of TanjaNames that rhyme with Tanja
How popular is the name Tanja?
In United States, Tanja was once a common name since emerging in 1943 it has been given to over 2571 babies. When at its peak in 1970,. After 57 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Tanja is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 26 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 138 babies in France have been named Tanja.
It had a short run of 4 years on Belgium girl names chart.
Tanja is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. And also in Ireland.
However things change on global perspective, Tanja is extremely popular in Germany where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Serbia, Slovenia, Austria and Croatia.
At least, 340000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Tanja in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Tanja?
Positive energy adores your spirit. You have people who love you. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. People admire your spirit. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Other names similar to Tanja
- Francon - The Francon is originated from Latin, Francon means "Free Condition"
- Lieke - The well-known girl name Lieke has its origin in Latin, Lieke means "Like An Angel or Angelic" is used predominantly in Frisian and Dutch
- Judica particulary is used in Finnish is a girl name, meaning of Judica is "Make or Judge" is of Latin origin
- Marina - Meaning of Marina is Sailor of the Sea or Star of the Sea has its origin in Latin which is used in Swedish, Russian and Spanish is a unisex name
- Leannick - Leannick's meaning is Lioness or Graceful is rooted from Latin and Hebrew
Famous people named Tanja
- Tanja Carovska, Her style is described as belonging to the Balkan and Byzantine harmonic genres
- Tanja Dexters, In 2011 Dexters participated in, and won
- Tanja Kreil, German electrician notable for filing a lawsuit against the 'Bundeswehr' with European Court of Justice that forced the German military to allow women to join the armed forces
- Tanja Kostić, Swedish retired women's basketball player best
- Tanja Dickenscheid, member of the national squad that won the silver medal at the 1992 Summer Olympics
- Tanja Wedhorn, German actress
- Tanja Liedtke, German-born professional choreographer and dancer
- Tanja Morel, Swiss skeleton racer who has competed since 1998
- Tanja Karpela, politician
- Tanja Poutiainen, retired World Cup alpine ski racer from Finland
- Tanja Szewczenko, German figure skater and actress
- Tanja Frieden, Swiss snowboarder
- Tanja Kolbe, German ice dancer
- Tanja Schmidt-Hennes, former German professional cyclist
- Tanja Savić, Serbian pop-folk singer
- Tanja Reichert, former Canadian actress
- Tanja Ostojić, feminist performance artist
- Tanja Damaske, retired German track and field athlete
- Tanja Jadnanansing is a Dutch politician currently occupying a seat in the Second House of the States General for the 2012-2017 legislative period by the Labor Party.
- Tanja Asikainen acted in movie MP - min� pelk��n
- Tanja Wenzel characterized critical role of Miss Drycunt Pennymarket in 2004 comedy and crime flick Der Wixxer.
- Tanja Boskovic, from 1983 comedy, war film Balkan ekspres, who portrayed Lili.
- Tanja Ribic, from mystery movie Kaj Pa Zdaj or What Now, who played Maria.
- Tanja Schleiff played the role of Carolin in adventure and comedy flick Die Flaschenpost-Insel.
- In 1993, Tanja den Broeder characterized the role of Oudere Laura Curzon in flick Het schaduwrijk.
- In 2009, Tanja Grupp played the role of Lady Chamberfly in family movie Glitter Girls.
- In comedy, drama flick, Clementine, Tanja Czichy portrayed Clementine.
Lists having Tanja
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Tan
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Sabines
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Praise
- Baby Names that mean Family
- Baby Names that mean Fairy
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man