Agilmar name meaning
On This Page
What does Agilmar mean?
Agilmar is form of Agimar in German language.
Variants of AgilmarNames that rhyme with Agilmar
How popular is the name Agilmar?
Agilmar is an uncommon name probably limited to Brazil. At least, 70 people globally have carried Agilmar as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Agilmar
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories.
Do you like Agilmar? Read these names too
- Ulvar - Principally used in Old Swedish, Swedish and Finnish, Ulvar is a boy name. Ulvar is equivalent of Ulfarr in Swedish language
- Guththorm substantially is used in Old Danish and Danish is used as a baby boy name. Guththorm is Danish equivalent of *Goð-Þormr
- Tönnes is German cognate of Tönius
- Fionntán - Fionntán's meaning is White, Fair aimed at boys is originated from Celtic
- Dagbjørt - The girl name Dagbjørt is used in Danish, Norwegian and Faroese. Dagbjørt is form of Dagbjört in Faroese language
Famous people named Agilmar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Agilmar
- Boy names beginning with A
- Baby Names that mean Sword
- Baby Names that mean Tip
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man