Ahmare name meaning
On This Page
What does Ahmare mean?
Ahmare is variant form of preeminent Amare. Amare is form of outstanding Amar. Amare means Immortal has its origin in Sanskrit and African is used mostly in African and English.
Variants of AhmareNames that rhyme with Ahmare
How popular is the name Ahmare?
Numerological analysis of Ahmare
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point.
Parents who liked Ahmare, loved these names
- Imee - Anomalous Imee came from African, Tagalog and Germanic is used specifically in Tagalog, meaning of Imee is "Imelda" is given to girls
- Manyara - Meaning of Manyara is A Humble Woman came from African is used as a baby girl name
- Erasto - Used dominantly in Spanish and African rarefied, Erasto means "A Man of Peace" is came from Old Greek is a boy name
- Ige - Of African origin, Ige is a baby boy name, Ige means "One who is Delivered Breech"
- Pulicka means Obedient, An Obedient and Well-Behaved Girl is originated from African is given to girls. Pulicka is derivative of Pulika.
Famous people named Ahmare
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ahmare
- Boy names beginning with A
- African Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Immortal