Costa name meaning
On This Page
What does Costa mean?
Meaning of Costa is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Costa?
Two syllabled Costa is pronounced as c(o)-sta. Some people pronounce it as cos-ta.Names that rhyme with Costa
How popular is the name Costa?
Costa is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 39 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 251 babies in United States have been named Costa.
Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in France. There are over 177 babies that have been given the name Costa in France. Costa is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now.
But Costa is a popular baby name in Mozambique where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Angola, DR Congo and Uganda. According to our evaluation, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Costa around the globe.
Costa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Costa
When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You don't take love very seriously. Help them improve instead of judging. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff.
Do you like Costa? Other names you would love
- Monica - Illustrous and Venerable unisex name Monica is of Latin, Greek and Old Greek origin, meaning of Monica is "Adviser or Unique" is used particulary in English and Oriya languages
- Kareena - Rarefied Kareena predominantly is used in Tamil and Telugu, meaning of Kareena is "Female Friend, Pure or Pure White" which of Old Greek and Latin origin is a girl name
- Letizia means Allesse, Happiness or Joy is a girl name, mostly used in Danish and Norwegian has origin in Latin
- Leontios came from Latin language is a baby boy name, meaning of Leontios is "Lion" is used in Greek
- Franziskus - Italian name Franziskus bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Franziskus is "Little Frenchwoman, Little Frenchman / Franke or Little Frenchman" is commonly used in Finnish, German and Latin
Sibling Names for Costa
Choosing a name for your new bundle of joy can be a daunting task. If you've decided on the name Costa, you may be looking for sibling names that complement it. Whether you're searching for something classic or unique, here are some great options to consider.
Sister for Costa
For a brother
Famous people named Costa
- Costa Panayi, computer game programmer during the 1980s
- Costa Zouliou, Australian radio announcer best
- Costa Dillon, American writer and actor of Greek ancestry
- Costa Cordalis, real name Konstantinos Cordalis, is a German schlager singer of Greek origin.
- Costa Botes in movie Saving Grace as Actor
- Costa Comnene played minor character of Repetos in 1977 drama movie Le théâtre des matières.
- Costa Milton portrayed important character of Vaughn in 2005 comedy movie Out on a Limb.
- Costa Alexandrakis characterized key role of Justin in 2005 horror, sci-fi movie Purple Glow.