Alecxis meaning and origin
Odd boy name Alecxis is originated from Old Greek. Alecxis is variation of long standing and well-liked Alexis. Alexis is diminutive of names with "Alex". Alexis is form of Αλεξιος in Greek language. Odd Alexis's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Alexis is "Defender of Mankind and To Help".
Variants of AlecxisNames that rhyme with Alecxis
Popularity of Alecxis
Alecxis is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2007. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Alecxis around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Alecxis
If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Other names similar to Alecxis
- Stacee - Meaning of Stacee is Resurrection and Risen One used for baby girls, used majorly in English is originated from Old Greek. Stacee is variant transcription of Stacey.
- Pedr - Used particulary in Welsh and Old Norse, Pedr is of Old Greek origin is used for boys. Pedr is form of Pétr in Old Norse language
- Nika - Rare unisex name Nika has origin in Old Greek, Nika means "Victory of the People" is used prevalently in Slovenian, Swedish and Russian
- Ria - Ria's meaning is Rhea was an Earth Mother, Gem or Bitterness is predominantly used in Malayalam and Norwegian and a girl name is originated from Spanish, Old Greek and Hebrew
- Euclid - Oldie and Widespread Euclid has its origin in Old Greek, Euclid means "Intelligent" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Alecxis
We could not find any notable namesake.