Ellena meaning and origin
Uncustomary and Evergreen unisex name Ellena is used largely in English and Arabic which of Old Greek origin, meaning of Ellena is "Light, Most Beautiful Woman, Feminine of Alexander or Defender of Mankind". Ellena is a variant of popular and venerable Ellen. Ellen is a variant of HelenHelen. Also Ellen is version of durable and outstanding Eleonora. Ellen is also version of Its Variants. Ellen is also a variant of prevalent and perennial Helene. Ellen is also version of dominant, biblical and unfading Gabriella. Ellen is English form of Helene. Also Ellen is form of Ellend in Norwegian language. Far-out and Ever lasting Ellen's origin is Old Provençal and Old Greek, meaning of Ellen is "Form of Eleanor, Variant of Helen and Sun Ray".
Variants of Ellena
Ellen, Eleonora, Helene, Gabriella, Ellend, Elen, Eline, Maryellen, Ellenmarie, Elenora, Eleonore, Elna, Alienor, Eleanor, Helen, Eilen, Leni, Leny, Selene, Bria, Gabriellamarie, Gabriyel, Gabriele, Erlend, Ehlen, Elin, Eleine, Adelaide, Elina, Mariellen, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary
View middle names that goes with Ellena like Meredith, Ogle, Buster, Simone, Gene, Terrence,Names that rhyme with Ellena
Popularity of Ellena
Ellena was a common name in England and Wales. Over 1398 babies have been named Ellena since 1996. When at its peak in 1998,. But after 23 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. Ellena is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1888 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1889, it ranked 1025th when 73 girl were named Ellena. Over 2127 babies in United States have been named Ellena.
Ellena is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1981 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 120 babies in France have been named Ellena. But Ellena is a popular baby name in Malawi where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 9000 people globally have carried Ellena as their given name according to our evaluation.
Ellena in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ellena?
If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You can be an actor, singer, athlete, architect, CEO, social media manager, or influencer. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most.
Parents who liked Ellena, loved these names
- Eolo - Meaning of Eolo is Changeable Nimble or Aiolos is primarily used in Italian and is used for boys is originated from Italian and Old Greek
- Raya - Queer unisex name Raya means "Advice, Rose or Flowing of a River", prevalently used in French, Tamil and Hindi came from Russian, Arabic and Old Greek
- Edessa - Unconventional Edessa is originated from Old Greek language bestowed upon girls, used largely in Finnish and Swedish, Edessa means "From Edessa"
- Laly - The Laly came from Greek, Laly means "Good Word"
- Entela - Girl name Entela is used notably in Albanian, Entela means "The Perfect One" is rooted from Old Greek
Namesakes of Ellena
- Ellena Woods in Adventures in Wrap Bondage as Actress
Lists having Ellena
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -lena
- Girl names that starts with Ell
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Mankind