Doriana name meaning
On This Page
What does Doriana mean?
Queer girl name Doriana means "God and Gift or Dorians" largely used in Italian came from English, Greek and Old Greek. Doriana is resultant of Dorian. Dorian is short form of Theodore.
Dorian means Rich and Of the Dorian Tribe has its origin in Old Greek, Greek and English. Doriana is resultant of Doris. Doris is variation of biblical and admired Dorothea. Doris is short version of Dorothea.
Meaning of Doris is Gift and The Dorian Woman is originated from Old Greek and English.. The name is celebrated on November 9th.
How do I pronounce Doriana?
d(o)-ria-na is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Doriana.Names that rhyme with Doriana
How popular is the name Doriana?
Doriana is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7059 (1992) in its 19 years run on United States naming chart. Over 160 people have been named Doriana in United States.
During its 33 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 266 people have been named Doriana in France. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and achieved its top ranking of 731 in 1998.
But Doriana is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 10000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Doriana around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Doriana
You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. Disloyalty, dishonesty, and betrayal are things that you can't stand because you are an honest and reliable person. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust.
Go through the following names similar to Doriana
- Rafaello means God Heals is used specifically in Italian is came from Hebrew is used as a boy name
- Tarcisio - Latin name Tarcisio means "Tarsila" especially used in Italian is bestowed upon baby boys
- Costante - Of Latin origin, Costante is used as a boy name, Costante means "The Steadfast" is majorly used in Italian
- Benvenuta means Welcome has origin in Italian which is principally used in Italian is aimed at girls
- Beppo - Boy name Beppo is originated from Hebrew, Beppo means "God Would Multiply or He (God) Will Add" is used especially in Italian
Middle names for Doriana
There are plenty of snowballing and familiar middle names that fit after "Doriana". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Doriana.
Sibling Names for Doriana
Are you on the hunt for the perfect sibling names to pair with your new baby girl's name, Doriana? Look no further as we've compiled a list of beautiful and unique names that complement the elegance and femininity of Doriana. From traditional classics to modern favorites, there is something for every taste on this list.
Sister to Doriana
For a brother
Famous people named Doriana
- Doriana Sanchez in Dirty Dancing as Actress
- Doriana Bianchi acted in movie Diary of a Maniac
Lists having Doriana
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -riana
- Girl names that starts with Dor
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gift