Dareios name meaning
On This Page
What does Dareios mean?
Used principally in Greek, Dareios has its origin in Old Persian is used for boys. Dareios is derived from Darius. Darius is Latin equivalent of Δαρειος, Which is a Greek Form of the Persian Name Dârayavahush.
Meaning of Darius is The Elements Daraya Meaning to Possess to Hold to Maintain, Possessor of the Good and He that Informs Himself has its origin in Greek and Latin.
How do I pronounce Dareios?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Dareios as d(a)-reios.Names that rhyme with Dareios
How popular is the name Dareios?
Dareios is an uncommon name probably limited to Israel. As per our estimate, over 80 babies have been bestowed Dareios around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Dareios
Learn what makes you happy. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Looking for a name like Dareios? Please go through the following names
- Kalliope - Kalliope's meaning is Beautiful Voice is rooted from Old Greek used as a girl name is used in English and German
- Orestilla - Orestilla's meaning is Orestais used for baby girls which is used in Italian is originated from Old Greek
- Sibbie - Origin of Frequently Used and Orthodox Sibbie is in Old Greek is a girl name, meaning of Sibbie is "Priestess of Apollo and Prophetess" is used in English. Sibbie is derivation of Sybil.
- Chiron - Queer unisex name Chiron means "Hand" which of Old Greek origin is predominantly used in English and German
- Cate - The odd girl name Cate is dominantly used in English and Norwegian has its roots in Old Greek, Cate means "Innocent or Pure"
Sibling Names for Dareios
If you're considering the name Dareios for your baby, you may also be interested in other names that complement it. Sibling names that go well with Dareios are those that have a similar vibe or meaning, or those that simply sound great together. Here are some options to consider.
Sister for Dareios
Brother for Dareios
Famous people named Dareios
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dareios
- Boy names beginning with D
- Persian Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Possess
- Baby Names that mean Master
- Baby Names that mean Possessor
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Mighty