Aleander meaning and origin
Rare boy name Aleander is originated from Slavic, Dutch, Hungarian, German, Old Greek and English. Aleander is a version of pleasing and venerable Alexander. Alexander is equivalent of The Greek Name Αλεξανδρος in Latin language. Rare Old Greek and German Alexander, meaning of Alexander is "Helper and Defender of Mankind and Defender of Men".
Variants of Aleander
View middle names that goes with Aleander like Kyce, Ober, Gury, Lock, Reon,Names that rhyme with Aleander
Popularity of Aleander
Aleander is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1987. Aleander is a common name in Nigeria. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Aleander?
Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
You would love these names similar to Aleander
- Penney - Penney's meaning is Duck and Dream Weaver used for girls that of Old Greek origin is commonly used in English. Penney is short of Penelope.
- Diondra means From the Sacred Spring or Variant of Dione is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Old Greek is aimed at both boys and girls
- Aelaïg - Aelaïg's meaning is Messenger has its origin in Greek
- Marilène means Sea or Sun is used in Swedish and Danish and a baby girl name is rooted from Hebrew and Greek
- Orestilla - Substantially used in Italian, Orestilla is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Orestilla is "Orestais" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Aleander
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aleander
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Hungarian Boy Names
- Slavic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Wards
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Manly