Andreu meaning and origin
Isolated Andreu is used principally in Catalan used for baby boys has its origin in Old Greek. Andreu is form of ever lasting and biblical Andrew. Also Andrew is English cognate of Andreas. Andrew means Manly and Strong and Masculine has its origin in Old Greek.
Variants of AndreuNames that rhyme with Andreu
Popularity of Andreu
Andreu is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 30 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 217 babies that have been given the name Andreu in United States. But Andreu is a popular baby name in Spain where every 1 in 5000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 9000 people have been bestowed Andreu around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Andreu
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Learn how to trust people more. It's been a while since you felt truly happy. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you.
If you like Andreu, you would love these names
- Jores has its origin in Greek is used in Swedish used as a boy name, Jores means "Worker of the Earth"
- Agnel - Greek name Agnel means "Chaste or Innocent"
- Lissy - Majorly used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish unheard-of, Lissy has origin in Old Greek and Hebrew, meaning of Lissy is "My God is Perfect or My God is Abundance" is used as a girl name
- Lexa - Curious girl name Lexa is specifically used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Lexa is "Protector" came from Old Greek
- Agatha means The Good, The Word Agathos with the Meaning Kind Good or Good used for girls used chiefly in Marathi, Swedish and Tamil is originated from Old Greek
Namesakes of Andreu
- Andreu Buenafuente in El culo del mundo as
- Andreu Rifé portrayed important character of Banquer in 2013 comedy film Amor col·lateral.