Anie name meaning
On This Page
What does Anie mean?
Used prevalently in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Finnish eternal and well-liked, Anie is used as a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew and Hawaiian. Anie is resultant of Ani. Ani is a variant of prevalent Annabella.
Also Ani is form of biblical, famed and timeless Annie. Ani is also variant of Kanani. Ani is also variant of perpetual, widespread and biblical Anna. Ani is also form of biblical, customary and unfading Ana.
Ani is equivalent of Áni in Danish language. Also Ani is Norwegian form of Árni. Meaning of Ani is Ornament and Glass has origin in Hawaiian and Germanic.
Could Anie be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Anie is a unique and charming name for baby girls. It has an interesting Hebrew origin, where it means merciful.
The name is quite rare, making it an exclusive choice for parents looking to give their baby girl a distinctive identity. It also has a pleasant sound that rolls off the tongue effortlessly, making it easy to pronounce and remember.
Its simplicity makes it stand out among other long and complicated names filled with syllables that are hard to pronounce, spell or remember. Anie celebrates individuality and uniqueness, which reflects perfectly on the personality of any little girl with this special name.
How do I pronounce Anie?
Two syllabled Anie is pronounced as a-nie.Names that rhyme with Anie
How popular is the name Anie?
Anie is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1924 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1944, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 304 on girl names chart when 48 babies were named Anie.
Over 540 people have been named Anie in France. Anie is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 36 years, last appeared in 2009 and made just beyond the top 1000 names.
There are over 226 babies that have been given the name Anie in United States.
But Anie is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 5000 have the name.
As per our findings, over 20000 people has been named Anie globally.
Anie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Anie
Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You never establish clumsy connections. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Although you like to play the card of insensitivity when it comes to love, deep inside you wish you find someone who's going to melt your icy heart.
If you like Anie, you would love these names
- Thina means Sun is used primarily in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian is given to baby girls
- Kauko - Kauko's meaning is Far Away, Remote or Long used for baby boys that originated from Finnish is used principally in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian
- Sirje - Girl name Sirje means "Blue-Feathered" is used substantially in Norwegian and Finnish
- Arona - Used largely in Norwegian and Swedish atypical, Arona aimed at both boys and girls. Its origin is in Maori, Arona means "One who is Colorful or Vivacious"
- Torgny - Torgny's meaning is The Sound of Weaponry came from Scandinavian and is chiefly used in Swedish and Norwegian is used for both sexes
Sibling Names for Anie
Looking for inspiration for your baby's name? If you've chosen Anie as your baby's name, you might be wondering what other names would pair well with it. Here are some sibling name ideas that would make a perfect match with Anie.
Sister to Anie
Names for Anie's brother
Famous people named Anie
- Actor Anie Besnard, well-known for movie La v�ritable histoire d'Artaud le momo
Lists having Anie
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ani
- Girl names that ends with -nie
- Baby Names that mean Ornament
- Baby Names that mean Glass