Carmaletta meaning and origin
Carmaletta is variant of widespread, biblical and unfading Carmel. Carmel is Spanish form of Carmen. Origin of Anomalous Carmel is in Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Carmel is "Bright Red and Fruit Garden".
Variants of CarmalettaNames that rhyme with Carmaletta
Popularity of Carmaletta
What numerology tells about Carmaletta?
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You would do anything for the people you love. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence. You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. Learn what makes you happy.
Go through the following names similar to Carmaletta
- Ely - Long standing and Dominant Ely largely is used in Hebrew and Danish is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Ely is "Elevation, The Highest or The Lord is My God" is used as a unisex name
- Kiia - The unisex name Kiia is used substantially in Danish and Swedish languages. Kiia is Finnish cognate of Kia. Also Kiia is Finnish equivalent of Hiskia
- Pepi - Unisex name Pepi is mostly used in Spanish, Swedish and Finnish has its origin in Germanic and Hebrew. Pepi is form of Pepin in English language
- Mazhé means Gift of God is used especially in Breton is originated from Hebrew
- Ruutu is Finnish form of Rut. Also Ruutu is equivalent of Ruti in Finnish language. Also Ruutu is Greenlandic equivalent of Rûto
Namesakes of Carmaletta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Carmaletta
- Girl names beginning with C
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -etta
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red