Sille meaning and origin
Sille's meaning is Blind came from Latin which is prevalently used in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish and Scandinavian is used as a baby girl name . Sille is version of perpetual and sacred Cecilia. Also Cecilia is Nordic cognate of Caecilia. Cecilia means The Way for the Blind and Indication of the Gender of Caecilier came from Latin.
Variants of SilleNames that rhyme with Sille
Popularity of Sille
In Denmark, Sille was once a common name since emerging in 2000 it has been given to over 1159 babies. When at its peak in 2001,. After 7 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 50 baby names 7 times Also, Sille is a familiar name in Estonia. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Sille around the globe.
Sille in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Sille?
You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. When it comes to love, you are looking for someone trustworthy. You hypnotize people with your eyes and the way you talk. You have an excellent memory and you recall every detail from your past. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them.
Do you like Sille? You would love these names
- Jamaine - Unfamiliar Jamaine has its origin in Latin language is used as a gender-neutral name which is particulary used in English and Arabic, Jamaine means "The Teuton, From Germany and From the Same Blood". Jamaine is derived from Germain.
- Lannie - The widely accepted and ever lasting unisex name Lannie means "Abbreviation of Names Like Roland or Renowned Land" which is used in English and English has its origin in Germanic, Old English and Latin languages
- Prescilia - Meaning of Prescilia is Antique has its origin in Latin
- Dominika means Belonging to the Lord or Of the Lord Belonging to God is used prevalently in Hungarian and Swedish bestowed upon girls has origin in Latin
- Celinda - Used principally in Finnish, Swedish and English far-out, Celinda means "Goddess of the Moon, Moon or Shine" customarily bestowed upon baby girls has its origin in Old Greek and Germanic
Namesakes of Sille
We could not find any notable namesake.