Bettie name meaning
On This Page
What does Bettie mean?
Especially used in Danish, Swedish, English and Finnish imperishable and predominant, Bettie is originated from Hebrew is a gender insensitive name. Bettie is a derivation of Betty. Betty is variant of widespread and ceaseless Beata.
Also Betty is variant of prevailing and enduring Berta. Betty is also variant of perpetual and sacred Barbara. Betty is diminutive of ElisabethElizabeth. Betty is equivalent of Elisabet in English language.
Betty's meaning is God is Fullness, My God is Perfect and My God has Sworn is originated from Hebrew. Also. Bettie is resultant of Bette. Bette is variation of biblical, cherished and immutable Betty.
Also Bette is version of predominant Bet. Bette is also a variant of classy Berte. Bette is short version of ElizabethElizabeth.
How does Bettie sound as a baby name?
Bettie is a beautiful name for a baby girl with a strong Hebrew origin. The meaning of the name ". God's promise; God is my oath" expresses the strength and conviction behind this name.
A girl named Bettie will be an individual who will stand her ground and never waiver from her beliefs. It also speaks to her strong connection to God, making it an ideal choice for religious families.
This lovely name has been around since the early 19th century, giving it plenty of time to gather admirers across the world. If you choose Bettie as your baby's name, she is sure to feel special when she learns its origin!
How do I pronounce Bettie?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Bettie is b(et)-tie.Names that rhyme with Bettie
How popular is the name Bettie?
a popular name in United States having over 38400 recievers in 150 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 1882, 1229 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 131st position.
Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names a whooping 75 times Bettie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2001, peaked in 2014 when it ranked 2464th.
In France, it has been in use since 1953 and achieved its top ranking of 1170 in 1962.
But Bettie is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 8000 have the name as well as in Malawi.
As per our research, over 40000 people has been named Bettie globally.
Bettie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Bettie?
Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. Small talks and gossip are things you can't stand in life. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You are a hard person to speak to, especially if when you are around people you barely know.
Looking for names similar to Bettie? Please go through the following names
- Buck - Primarily used in English durable and predominant, Buck aimed at baby boys, meaning of Buck is "Male Stag, A Stag or Male Deer" is originated from English. Prevalent Buck ranked at 426 position in 1911 on the list of baby boy names in United States
- Lilyana - Renowned Lilyana came from Latin and Old English is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Lilyana is "Lily" is majorly used in Slavic and English
- Angeline - Used especially in Norwegian and English long standing and admired, Angeline is originated from Old Greek and is used for both sexes, Angeline means "Messenger of God, Messenger or Angel"
- Leanna - Trendy and Ever lasting unisex name Leanna means "Julia" and of French and Latin origin is especially used in Danish and Swedish
- Rudy - Meaning of Rudy is Glory or Wolf, Ginger or Russet used for both genders which originated from Old High German and Germanic is mostly used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian
Middle names for Bettie
There are plenty of prominent and up to date middle names that fit after "Bettie". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Bettie.
Sibling Names for Bettie
If you've decided to name your baby "Bettie," congratulations! Now it's time to consider sibling names that complement this unique and charming moniker. Here are some suggestions for both boys and girls that go well with Bettie, whether you want to stick with vintage or modern choices.
Sister to Bettie
Brother for Bettie
Famous people named Bettie
- Bettie Wilson,
- Bettie Page, American model
- Bettie Serveert, Dutch indie rock band
- Bettie Hewes, politician from Alberta, Canada
- Bettie Kemp in Stander as Actress
- Bettie Ballhaus in Danni's International Beauties as
- Director Bettie Arseneault, famous for movie Jack Kerouac's Road: A Franco-American Odyssey
Lists having Bettie
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Girl names that ends with -tie
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn