Jeanene meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Unheard-of Jeanene is used largely in English is given to baby girls. Jeanene is form of biblical and cherished Jeanine. Jeanine is variation of biblical and cherished Jane. Jeanine is short version of Jeanne and Johanna. Also Jeanine is short form of Jean. Jeanine is French equivalent of Jeanne. Meaning of Jeanine is Variant of Jane and God is Gracious is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Jeanene
Jeanenne, Jeanine, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jane, Jeanne, Geneen, Johanna, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Evane, Ivane, Janette, Janina, Joannie, Jeannemarie, Jean
View middle names that goes with Jeanene like Rora, Coralie,Names that rhyme with Jeanene
Popularity of Jeanene
Jeanene is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1928 and was last seen in 2009, during its 68 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1936, it ranked 1004th when 89 girl were named Jeanene. Over 2425 babies in United States have been named Jeanene. Also, Jeanene is a familiar name in South Africa. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Jeanene
Don't let the rules and restrictions you hold on to so tight? You want a stable, deep connection with people. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. You dream of living in a more humane society. God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life.
You would love these names similar to Jeanene
- Abimelech - Boy name Abimelech is notably used in English and is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Abimelech is "The King is My Father"
- Rachil - The girl name Rachil means "The Ewe" which is used largely in Russian is originated from Hebrew
- Mikelle - Uncustomary Hebrew Mikelle means "Who is Like God? and Messenger of God" is used for both boys and girls. Mikelle is short version of Michael.
- Josea - Originated from Hebrew, Unorthodox Josea is used majorly in English and generally is given to both boys and girls, Josea means "Fire of the Lord, Jehovah has Healed and The Lord Supports". Josea is derivative of Josiah.
- Rachela means Ewe used for baby girls and originated from Hebrew is used predominantly in English, Polish and Italian
Namesakes of Jeanene
- Jeanene Beauregard in Lifetripper as Actress
- Jeanene Fox in Big Momma's House 2 as Actress