Apolinar meaning and origin
Apolinar's meaning is Apollonia used for both boys and girls, used in Spanish is originated from Old Greek. Apolinar is variation of predominant Apollo. Apollo is variant form of Apollon. Apollo's meaning is Apollinaria and The Element Apollymi Meaning to Destroy is of Old Greek and Indoeuropean origin.
Variants of ApolinarNames that rhyme with Apolinar
Popularity of Apolinar
Apolinar is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1934, it ranked 1293rd when 28 boys were named Apolinar. Over 1282 people have been named Apolinar in United States. But Apolinar is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Colombia and Dominican Republic. At least, 80000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Apolinar
The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
If you like Apolinar, you would love these names
- Valeria Guadalupe - The girl name Valeria Guadalupe is majorly used in Spanish, Valeria Guadalupe means "Guadalupe or Valeria" has origin in Spanish
- Concepción - Meaning of Concepción is Conception is used dominantly in Spanish, a baby girl name has origin in Spanish
- Marichú - Used prevalently in Spanish, Marichú is used as a girl name, Marichú means "María De Jesús"
- María del Rosario came from Spanish is used commonly in Spanish and a girl name, meaning of María del Rosario is "Rosary"
- José Maria - Used especially in Spanish, José Maria is originated from Spanish and a baby boy name, José Maria means "José or María"
Namesakes of Apolinar
- Apolinar Paniagua, Costa Rican politician and military official, son of Bernardo Soto Herrera and Josefa Quesada González.