Apphia meaning and origin
Anomalous Apphia has its origin in Old Greek, Apphia means "Bountiful" is a girl name is chiefly used in English.
View middle names that goes with Apphia like Noir, Kaylani,Names that rhyme with Apphia
Popularity of Apphia
Apphia is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7706 (2018) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 122 babies that have been given the name Apphia in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Also, Apphia is a familiar name in Nigeria. At least, 100 people globally have carried Apphia as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Apphia
You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Apphia
- Sasha - Commonly Accepted unisex name Sasha means "Defender of Men, Defending Men or Defender of Mankind", used in Bengali and Danish is originated from Old Greek and Russian languages
- Bastian - Prevailing boy name Bastian is notably used in German, Danish and Finnish, meaning of Bastian is "From Sebaste or Man from Sebaste" came from Old Greek
- Kariana - Far-out Kariana is used in English and Swedish, Kariana means "Pure" used as a girl name came from Old Greek and English-American
- Nichola means People's Victory or Victory of the People is majorly used in English. It is rooted from Old Greek is used for both genders
- Thanatos - Offbeat and Modern boy name Thanatos means "Death" is rooted from Old Greek language
Namesakes of Apphia
We could not find any notable namesake.