Darrthy name meaning
Origin: Old Greek
Meaning: Gift and God and Gift
Nakshatra: Purva Bhadrapada
Add to favorites
What does Darrthy mean?
Darrthy is spelling variant of Darthy. Darthy is a variant form of perennial and biblical Dorothy.
Variants of Darrthy
Darthy, Dorothy, Doll, Dorine, Dorotheos, DorotheaNames that rhyme with Darrthy
How popular is the name Darrthy?
Darrthy is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Darrthy
You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Darrthy
- Xandra - Offbeat Xandra came from Spanish and Old Greek bestowed upon girls, meaning of Xandra is "Protector or Defender of Mankind" is chiefly used in English
- Anastasio - Unfamiliar Anastasio came from Old Greek language is used as a baby boy name which is largely used in Italian, meaning of Anastasio is "Resurrection, Risen One or Surrender"
- Synara means Artichoke has origin in Old Greek is used as a girl name. Synara is derivative of Cynara.
- Andréa - Origin of Andréa is in Old Greek, meaning of Andréa is "The Brave or The Brave" used commonly in Swedish and French is bestowed upon baby girls
- Bastiaan - Boy name Bastiaan is originated from Old Greek, used prevalently in Dutch language, Bastiaan means "From Sebaste"
Famous people named Darrthy
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Darrthy
- Girl names beginning with D
- Greek Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God
Share your opinion on Darrthy