Teressa meaning and origin
The popular and perpetual girl name Teressa is used specifically in English, Finnish, Danish and Swedish has origin in Old Greek. Teressa is form of commonly accepted, virtuous and eternal Theresa. Theresa is variant of popular and perpetual Theresia. Originated from Old Greek, Popular and Perpetual Theresa, Theresa means "Summer and Hunter".
Variants of TeressaNames that rhyme with Teressa
Popularity of Teressa
Teressa is a common name in United States given to over 6463 babies in 112 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1960, 266 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 616th position. But Teressa is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 5000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Teressa around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Teressa
You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You are a good listener and friend. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life.
Other names similar to Teressa
- Catalin - Originated from Irish and Old Greek, Odd and Contemporary Catalin is used as a unisex name, Catalin means "Katherine or Catalina" is notably used in Swedish and Romanian
- Kaitlynn - Commonly Accepted unisex name Kaitlynn means "The Pure" which is used majorly in English is originated from Old Greek language
- Zenia - Illustrous and Enduring Zenias origin is Old Greek is principally used in Marathi, Finnish and Hindi and a baby girl name, meaning of Zenia is "Welcoming or Flower"
- Haidie - Meaning of Haidie is Modest is originated from Old Greek used primarily in Finnish and Swedish is bestowed upon girls. Haidie is derivation of Haidee.
- Tamino means 'Lord or Little Lord, Master from Greek Tamias = Lord, Master is used mostly in Finnish, Swedish and Danish has its origin in Greek, Germanic and German is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Teressa
- Teressa Hill in Inception as Make-Up Department
- Teressa Tunney in Dude, Where's My Car? as Actress
- Teressa Liane in Goldie as Actress
- Teressa Byrne acted in movie Nominated
Lists having Teressa
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -essa
- Girl names that starts with Ter
- Baby Names that mean Harvester
- Baby Names that mean Summer
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Hunteress
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Hunter