Arvah name meaning
What does Arvah mean?
Arvah is variation of rooted Arva. Origin of Arva is in Latin, meaning of Arva is "From the Sea and Fastest Motion Wind".
Variants of Arvah
View middle names that goes with Arvah like Flic,Names that rhyme with Arvah
How popular is the name Arvah?
Arvah is an uncommon name probably limited to United Arab Emirates. At least, 60 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Arvah?
You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. You are all about adventure and travel. You love life and life loves you. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Arvah
- Mally - Uncommon girl name Mally is originated from Hebrew, Latin and Old Greek which is used notably in English, Danish and Norwegian languages, meaning of Mally is "Honey, Sweet or Princess of the Sea"
- Marjorie - Noteworthy and Venerable unisex name Marjorie is rooted from Old Greek and Hebrew majorly used in English and Finnish languages, meaning of Marjorie is "Pearl, Child of Light or Diminutive of Margaret"
- Marisse is used mostly in Finnish, Swedish and English, Marisse means "Star of the Sea" has its origin in Latin is given to baby girls
- Floriana - New-fangled and Rare Floriana is used largely in German and Italian aimed at baby girls, Floriana means "Blossom, Flourishes or Flower" is of Latin origin
- Dian - Largely used in Kannada and Bengali preeminent, Dian means "Oil Lamp or Divine" and is used for both boys and girls is of English-American and Malay origin
Famous people named Arvah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Arvah
- Girl names beginning with A
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Wind
- Baby Names that mean Sea