Ilone meaning and origin
Ilone's origin is Hungarian bestowed upon girls is used especially in Dutch, Danish, Polish, Finnish, English, Swedish, Scandinavian, German and Norwegian. Ilone is variant form of preeminent Ilona. Ilona is resultant of Ilia. Ilona is equivalent of Helene in Hungarian language. Also Ilona is form of Helen in German, Hungarian and Finnish languages. Ilona's origin is Hungarian and Old Greek, meaning of Ilona is "Shining and The Torch".
Variants of IloneNames that rhyme with Ilone
Popularity of Ilone
Ilone is a common baby name in Brazil while it is somewhat familiar in Netherlands. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Ilone in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ilone
Your number represents mind strength and persistence. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. Quit whatever's making you unhappy and disturb the balance in your life, so you can feel alive. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are a good friend. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance.
Looking for a name like Ilone? Please go through the following names
- To - Girl name To has its origin in Latin used chiefly in Dutch language, To means "Priceless Inestimable and That Feeds on Flower". To is a short version of Antonia.
- Annie - Originated from Hebrew, Famous and All time favorite Annie bestowed upon both boys and girls and is used notably in Gujarati and Sindhi, Annie means "Favoured or He (God) Was Gracious". In 2018, commonly accepted Annie ranked 308 on list of baby girl names in United States
- Charlotte - Long standing and Celebrated Charlotte largely is used in Swedish, Norwegian and French is of Old High German and Germanic origin, a gender-neutral name, meaning of Charlotte is "Free Man, The Word Karl with the Meaning Man Free Man or Feminine of Charles"
- Falk - Falk's meaning is The Bird, An Old Tribal Name or Hawk used for baby boys and is used in Yiddish and Dutch has its origin in Yiddish and Germanic
- Wiebe - The unisex name Wiebe means "Fight, Battle or War" is of Germanic and German origin is used largely in Frisian, German and Dutch
Namesakes of Ilone
We could not find any notable namesake.