Aubin name meaning
What does Aubin mean?
Unheard-of Aubin notably is used in Czech, English and French came from English and Latin, meaning of Aubin is "Fair, White or Pale-skinned" is used as a gender insensitive name . Aubin is variant form of unfading and celebrated Auburn. Aubin is variant of sacred and commonly accepted Alban. Alban is equivalent of Albanus in German language. Alban's meaning is White and The Albanian is originated from Albanian and Latin. Aubin is variant form of eminent and enduring Albin. Albin is form of lofty and virtuous Alban. Also Albin is form of The Old High German Name Albwin. Albin is also variant of The Latin Name Albinus. Albin is equivalent of Ælfwine in Nordic language. Also Albin is Nordic equivalent of Æðelwine. Unwonted Albin came from Old English and Latin, meaning of Albin is "Bright and Mountain". Aubin is celebrated on 1st of March.
How do I pronounce Aubin?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Aubin is a(u)-bin.
Variants of Aubin
Albinus, Aubane, Alban, Albin, Auburn, Albanus, Albanee, Ælfwine, Æðelwine, Alben, Albie, AbernNames that rhyme with Aubin
How popular is the name Aubin?
Aubin is common in France where over 6278 new-borns have been given the name since 1900. At its zenith in 1996, 321 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 175th position. Aubin is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and achieved its top ranking of 532 in 1996. But Aubin is a popular baby name in Central African Republic where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in Chad. As per our estimate, over 30000 people has been named Aubin globally.
Numerological analysis of Aubin
You are open-minded and like to say things straight. This scares and amazes people at the same time. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in.
Looking for a name like Aubin? Please go through the following names
- Tiahna - Odd girl name Tiahna has origin in English and Latin, meaning of Tiahna is "Abbreviation of Tatiana or Fairy Princess" is used dominantly in English
- Lucian - Primarily used in Swedish and Norwegian unfading and dominant, Lucian means "Illumination, Daylight Babies or Born At Daybreak" is a gender-neutral name is originated from Latin and Old Greek
- Pasquale - Illustrous and Ever lasting boy name Pasquale means "Easter or Paschal" which originated from Hebrew and Latin is predominantly used in English and Italian
- Fabien - The unconventional boy name Fabien means "Bean" and is majorly used in French has origin in Roman and Latin
- Sinforiana - Meaning of Sinforiana is Full of Misfortunes is rooted from Latin predominantly used in Greek is bestowed upon girls. Sinforiana is resulted from Sinforosa.
Sibling Names for Aubin
Looking for a perfect sibling name for your little one named Aubin? We have got you covered! Here are some amazing and unique sibling names that go well with Aubin. From classic to contemporary, traditional to trendy, this list will surely inspire you to find the perfect match for your new bundle of joy.
Sister to Aubin
Brother for Aubin
Famous people named Aubin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aubin
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Pale
- Baby Names that mean skinned