Augusten name meaning
On This Page
What does Augusten mean?
Atypical and Fresh boy name Augusten came from Latin is notably used in English. Augusten is a variant spelling of Augustin. Augustin is variant form of eminent and perpetual August. Also Augustin is variant of Augustinus.
Augustin is a derivation of Augustine. Origin of Atypical and Fresh Augustin is in Latin, meaning of Augustin is "Form of Augustus, Majestic and Great".
Variants of Augusten
Middle Names for Augusten
Vid, Iahn, Jery, Eual, Zyel, Egon, view more middle names that goes with AugustenNames that rhyme with Augusten
How popular is the name Augusten?
Augusten is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5492 (2015) in its 11 years run on United States naming chart. Over 103 babies in United States have been named Augusten.
Also, Augusten is a familiar name in Malawi. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Augusten around the globe.
What numbers say about Augusten?
Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
If you like Augusten, you would love these names
- Ilario - Outlandish Ilario is originated from Latin, Ilario means "Happy or Cheerful", a baby boy name is particulary used in Italian and Hindi
- Martinien is originated from Latin is used as a baby boy name, Martinien means "Warrior"
- Carew means Castle or Fortress has its origin in Latin and Welsh and is used mostly in English is mostly given to baby boys
- Virgene - The curious girl name Virgene is originated from Latin, Virgene means "Pure and Virgin". Virgene is derived from Virginia.
- Marinella - Unexpected Marinella particulary is used in Swedish and Icelandic has origin in Latin aimed at girls, meaning of Marinella is "Of the Sea or Sailor of the Sea"
Famous people named Augusten
- Augusten Burroughs, American writer
Lists having Augusten
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ten
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Respect
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Magnificent
- Baby Names that mean Dignified
- Baby Names that mean Majestic
- Baby Names that mean Sublime