Astin name meaning
What does Astin mean?
Astin is variant form of long standing and acclaimed Austin. Austin is variation of everlasting and admired August. Also Austin is variant of widespread and perpetual Augustin. Austin is short form of Augustine. Austin is English equivalent of Augustin or August. Unwonted Austin is originated from Latin, Austin means "Sublime, Helpful and Variant of Augustine". Also. Astin is form of well-liked Aston. Aston is resulted from Ashton. Also Aston is another transcription of AUST;TUN.
How do I pronounce Astin?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Astin is ah-sta(n).
Variants of AstinNames that rhyme with Astin
How popular is the name Astin?
Astin is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1986, it ranked 2890th when 27 boys were named Astin. Over 557 people have been named Astin in United States. Astin is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1997, peaked in 2011 when it ranked 1788th. But Astin is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. At least, 7000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Astin
You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Your attitude is expressive and energetic.
Do you like Astin? Read these names too
- Urbana - Unconventional girl name Urbana means "The Word Urbanus with the Meaning Citizen City Dweller or City Dweller" has origin in Latin
- Sergine - The Sergine means "Famous Roman Family of the 1St Century" is of Latin origin
- Nadal - New-fangled and Curious Nadal is used mostly in Oriya, Kannada and Marathi has its origin in Latin is a unisex name, Nadal means "Fortunate"
- Rosinda - Origin of Rosinda is in Germanic and Latin, meaning of Rosinda is "Famous Warrior or Rose Flower" principally used in Portuguese is bestowed upon baby girls
- Benito - Origin of Darling and Enduring Benito is in Latin is especially used in Swedish and Danish and a unisex name, meaning of Benito is "The Blessed"
Famous people named Astin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Astin
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Town
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Stone
- Baby Names that mean East
- Baby Names that mean Ash
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Settlement
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Magnificent
- Baby Names that mean Venerable
- Baby Names that mean Majestic
- Baby Names that mean Dignity
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Respect
- Baby Names that mean Helpful
- Baby Names that mean Dignified
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Increase
- Baby Names that mean Holy