Avyaan meaning and origin
Avyaan is variant transcription of Avyan.
Variants of AvyaanNames that rhyme with Avyaan
Popularity of Avyaan
A common name in United States having over 380 recievers in 7 years of usage. Currently the name is hotter than ever, it ranked 1392nd when 125 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Avyaan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. According to our evaluation, at least 400 people have been bestowed Avyaan around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Avyaan
When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you.
Do you like Avyaan? Other names you would love
- Trynity - The curious girl name Trynity is originated from English, Trynity means "The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, One God and Three Fold". Trynity is derived from Trinity.
- Angelie means Messenger of God or Angel used for baby girls is mostly used in Marathi and Danish
- Ansil - Infrequent boy name Ansil means "Smart". It is rooted from Germanic is majorly used in Kannada and English
- Ayslye - Boy name Ayslye means "Dwells at the Ash Tree Grove and Dwells at the Ash Tree Meadow" is rooted from English language. Ayslye is derived from Aisley.
- Jeferson - The uncommon boy name Jeferson is originated from English and Anglo-Saxon, Jeferson means "Son of Jeffrey"
Namesakes of Avyaan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Avyaan
- Boy names beginning with A
- Boy names that ends with -aan
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Vishnu
Comments :Avyaan meaning in Hindi and Sanskrit is : Perfect ( A + Vyaan) where "A" means "not" and "VYAAN" came from a sanskrit word called VYANGA which means "Imperfection" so Avyaan = Without any imperfection = Perfect.
Avyaan is also Hindu Lord Ganesha's one name. - AVYAAN MEANING