Ayeisa name meaning
What does Ayeisa mean?
Girl name Ayeisa is of Arabic origin, Ayeisa means "Woman or Life" is used majorly in Arabic. Ayeisa is derivative of Aisha. Originated from Arabic, Aisha, Aisha means "Prosperous, Alive and Woman".
How do I pronounce Ayeisa?
Two syllabled Ayeisa is most commonly pronounced as a-yeisa. Some people pronounce it as aye(i)-sa.Names that rhyme with Ayeisa
How popular is the name Ayeisa?
Ayeisa is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Dominican Republic. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Ayeisa around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ayeisa
You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Stress hates your guts. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
You would love these names similar to Ayeisa
- Abis - Specifically used in Arabic, Abis is used as a boy name, meaning of Abis is "Swift or Quick"
- Nasifa - Meaning of Nasifa is Just or Equitable aimed at baby girls is used especially in Arabic
- Kazeem means Well-tempered, Cool or One who Restrains his Anger is principally used in Arabic is originated from Arabic is aimed at boys
- Hifza - Creative and adventurous and Modern girl name Hifza means "Protective Angel" is used notably in Arabic
- Feiza primarily is used in Arabic, meaning of Feiza is "Victorious or Triumphant" which originated from Arabic is given to girls
Famous people named Ayeisa
We could not find any notable namesake.