Gani name meaning
What does Gani mean?
Unusual and Fresh boy name Gani is originated from Tagalog and Vietnamese, meaning of Gani is "Bountiful Harvest" is chiefly used in Tagalog and Hebrew. Gani is a variant form of biblical and popular Gan. Gan is variant of lofty and angelic Gannon. Gan means Yahweh is Gracious and To Be Near is used chiefly in Chinese, Hebrew and Maltese is originated from Chinese, Vietnamese and Hebrew.
Variants of Gani
Gan, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Gannon, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, John, Johannes, HananNames that rhyme with Gani
How popular is the name Gani?
Gani is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Gani is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Gani is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in, Indonesia, Benin, Nigeria, Albania and Kazakhstan. At least, 110000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Gani in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Gani
Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back. Don't let opportunities slip away only because you were busy making others happy. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
If you like Gani, you would love these names
- Ilsebet is German form of Elisabet
- Aniet - Durable and Cherished Aniet dominantly is used in Danish is used as a baby girl name. Aniet is Dutch equivalent of Anita
- Evelina - Dominant and Perpetual Hebrew and Old French Evelina is a girl name, meaning of Evelina is "Form of Evelyn, Gives Life or Hazelnut" is used specifically in Norwegian, Swedish and English
- Gurshan means The Change of Pilgrimage, Gurus Splendor or His Banishment is of Hebrew and Punjabi origin principally used in English and Indian is bestowed upon baby boys
- Mahéo - The Mahéo has origin in Hebrew, substantially used in Breton language, meaning of Mahéo is "Gift of God"
Sibling Names for Gani
Choosing a name for your little bundle of joy can be an overwhelming task. If you have decided to name your baby "Gani", you might want to consider other names for their siblings that complement and complete the family. Here are some great options to inspire you!
Sister for Gani
Brother for Gani
Famous people named Gani
- Gani Fawehinmi, well respected Nigerian author, publisher, philanthropist
- In 1953, Gani Agzamov portrayed the role of Domla Imam in flick Bay i batrak.
Lists having Gani
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ani
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful