Barthomieu meaning and origin
Mainly used in Provençal, Barthomieu aimed at boys has its origin in Aramaic. Barthomieu is form of ever lasting and biblical Bartholomew. Bartholomew is derivation of Barthélémy. Meaning of Bartholomew is Farmer's Son, Hill and Son of Talmai Son of the One who Abounds In Furrows has its origin in Aramaic is mainly used in English.
Variants of BarthomieuNames that rhyme with Barthomieu
Popularity of Barthomieu
Barthomieu is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Barthomieu?
People admire your spirit. You are extremely smart. You solve problems systematically and diplomatically. You are stubborn and self-motivated. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality.
Looking for names similar to Barthomieu? Please go through the following names
- Liwliwa came from Tagalog is a girl name, meaning of Liwliwa is "Inspiration" is used notably in Tagalog
- Marilag - Especially used in Tagalog, Marilag is of Tagalog origin and a baby girl name, meaning of Marilag is "Beautiful"
- Patavya - Substantially used in Hindi and Hindi, Patavya means "Goddess Durga or Laxmi" is used for both sexes
- Tommianne - Tommianne's meaning is Twin and Little Twin is a girl name is rooted from Aramaic. Tommianne is resulted from Thomasina.
- Morvana - The Morvana means "Sea or Assault" has origin in Breton
Namesakes of Barthomieu
We could not find any notable namesake.