Cesar meaning and origin
Of Latin origin, Prominent Cesar is predominantly used in German, Spanish, Icelandic, English, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Swedish and is bestowed upon both sexes, Cesar means "Hairy, Long Haired, Variant of Caesar, Hirsute, With Abundant Hai, Cut or Excise". Cesar is variant of Caesar. Famous Caesar came from Latin, meaning of Caesar is "Form of Cesar and Hairy".
Variants of CesarNames that rhyme with Cesar
Popularity of Cesar
Cesar was a popular name in United States. Over 72820 babies have been given the first name in 140 years. When at its peak in 2004, 2536 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 157th position. However after 140 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still going strong on charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names an astounding 52 times Also, a popular name in Spain with over 4588 new-borns have been given the name since 2002. When at its peak in 2004, 539 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 91st position. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 10 times
In France, Cesar was once a common name since emerging in 1900 it has been given to over 8175 babies. When at its peak in 1908,. However after 119 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Cesar is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2259 (2018) in its 14 years run on England and Wales naming chart. In Belgium, it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 486th. Over 177 people have been named Cesar in Belgium.
However things change on global perspective, Cesar is extremely popular in Mexico where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in, Peru, Colombia, Philippines, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador and Venezuela. Also the baby name is popular in Guatemala, Chile, Paraguay, DR Congo, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Bolivia, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Cuba, Uruguay and Costa Rica. As per our research, over 1890000 babies have been bestowed Cesar around the globe.
Cesar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Cesar
You are the most creative person in your surroundings. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. Listen to the advice you give. Meditation is your thing. But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented.
Other names similar to Cesar
- Júlio - Meaning of Júlio is Dedicated to Jupiter came from Latin used as a boy name is used in Portuguese
- Maliya - Unfamiliar Maliya came from French, Hebrew and Latin is used as a unisex name, Maliya means "Good or Gardeners" is majorly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Paulino - Meaning of Paulino is Paul is a baby boy name, substantially used in Portuguese and Spanish is rooted from Latin
- Cirrus - Unusual and Fresh boy name Cirrus came from Latin, meaning of Cirrus is "A Lock of Hair"
- Vana - Anomalous Latin and African-Congo Vana is chiefly used in Hindi and Gujarati, meaning of Vana is "Intelligence, Kongo or To Grant" is a unisex name
Namesakes of Cesar
- Cesar Bielich-Pomareda, Minister of the Navy of Peru in the 1930s
- Cesar Rene Arce, was shot to death in Los Angeles
- Cesar Castellani, architect
- Cesar Picton, was presumably enslaved
- Cesar L. Villanueva, former Dean of the Ateneo Law School
- Cesar Chavez, American labor leader and civil rights activist who
- Cesar Romero, Cesar Julio Romero Jr
- Cesar Maia, Brazilian politician
- Cesar Palacio, Canadian politician
- Cesar Zuiderwijk, Dutch drummer
- Cesar Virata, Filipino politician and businessman
- Cesar Montano, Filipino actor, film producer and film director
- Cesar Lacbu Nucum, Filipino radio personality
- Cesar Garcia, Cesar P. Garcia, Jr
- Cesar Rosas, singer, songwriter and guitarist for Los Lobos
- Cesar Millan, Mexican-American dog behaviorist with over 25 years of canine experience
- Cesar Carrillo, American professional baseball pitcher for the Bravos de León of the Mexican Baseball League
- Cesar Legaspi, Filipino National Artist in painting
- Cesar Fawcett, Colombian football defender
- Cesar Velasco Broca, Spanish cult filmmaker
- In 2002 drama film, On the Roof, Cesar Herrera portrayed Jose.
- In 1954 action and adventure film, Tres muskiteras, Cesar Ramirez portrayed N.
- In 2018 crime and drama movie, The Mule, Cesar De León portrayed Jose.
- In 1954, Cesar Carbo played the role of N in crime, drama movie El sindicato del crimen.
- In 2019 thriller film, Bastaard, Cesar De Sutter played Jonas.
- In 2006 crime and drama flick, El Culto de las Asesinas, Cesar Arakaki characterized Fotográfo Kio.
- In 1956, Cesar Reyes played the role of N in comedy, drama movie Rodora.
Lists having Cesar
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean Haired
- Baby Names that mean Cut