Bedyr meaning and origin
Boy name Bedyr has origin in Persian and Turkish. Bedyr is variant form of Bedar. Of Persian origin, Bedar, Bedar means "Wakeful, Attentive and Enlightened" is particulary used in Arabic. Bedyr is a variation of Bedir. Bedir is derived from Bedar.
Variants of BedyrNames that rhyme with Bedyr
Popularity of Bedyr
Bedyr is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Bedyr?
You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. The soul is more important to you than your body. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject.
Other names similar to Bedyr, for name hunters
- Pakasansa means God of Cow used for both boys and girls is especially used in Hindi and Hindi
- Madleina means Native of Magdala
- Nellig - Nellig means "Lamb" came from Breton
- Talke majorly is used in Frisian, meaning of Talke is "Of Noble Figure"
- LeeRoy - Prevailing and Ceaseless LeeRoy has its origin in French, LeeRoy means "King" and is bestowed upon boys is especially used in English
Namesakes of Bedyr
We could not find any notable namesake.