Beileag meaning and origin
Girl name Beileag is predominantly used in Scottish is originated from Hebrew. Beileag is version of widespread and skyrocketing fashinable Isabel. Isabel is variation of Elizabeth Proven�al. Also Isabel is form of renowned and ceaseless Isabella. Isabel is also a variant of perennial and biblical Isabelle. Isabel is derived from Elisabeth. Isabel is Spanish form of Elizabeth. Also Isabel is equivalent of Elisabet in Spanish language. Isabel is also form of Isabella in English language. Isabel's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Isabel is "God is My Oath and Consecrated to God".
Variants of BeileagNames that rhyme with Beileag
Popularity of Beileag
Beileag is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Beileag
Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. You are a person of many talents. You don't want to do to others what you don't want to experience yourself. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. You allow your past to ruin your present and future because you have a hard time letting go of things.
Looking for names similar to Beileag? Please go through the following names
- Bhreac - Bhreac's meaning is Speckled is a boy name and rooted from Welsh is used in Scottish
- Gara - Unwonted Gara has its origin in Scottish, Gara means "Goshawk" which is specifically used in English is used as a unisex name
- Dand - Eternal and Lofty Dand substantially is used in Scottish is a baby boy name is rooted from Old Greek. Dand is Old English cognate of Andrew
- Màili - Meaning of Màili is Rebellion and Wished-for Child used for girls, used principally in Scottish is originated from Hebrew. Màili is derivation of Mary.
- Adif - Primarily used in Scottish, Adif is originated from Hebrew and is given to baby boys, meaning of Adif is "Red and Man". Adif is short of Adam.
Namesakes of Beileag
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Beileag
- Girl names beginning with B
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Scottish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Perfect