Isabelle meaning and origin
Long standing and Lofty Isabelle mostly is used in French, English, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, German and Finnish has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Isabelle is "Consecrated to God, My God is Bountiful, God of Plenty, Pledged to God, God's Promise, God is My Oath, Variant of Elizabeth or God Protects My House" is given to both boys and girls. Isabelle is a variant form of sky-scraping rising and biblical Isabel. Isabel is a variant of Elizabeth Proven�al. Also Isabel is variation of biblical and loved Isabella. Isabel is also form of all time favorite, biblical and widely accepted Isabelle. Isabel is derived from Elisabeth. Isabel is equivalent of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Also Isabel is form of Elisabet in Spanish language. Isabel is also equivalent of Isabella in English language. Meaning of Isabel is God is My Oath and God's Promise has its origin in Hebrew. Isabelle is derivative of Elisabeth. Elisabeth is variant of perennial and biblical Elizabeth. Elisabeth means The Oath and Fullness of God came from Hebrew.. It is celebrated on February 22nd.
Variants of IsabelleNames that rhyme with Isabelle
Popularity of Isabelle
Isabelle was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1880 around 92972 babies have been given the given name. At the peak of its usage in 2007, the moniker grabbed the 79th spot and 4104 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 142 years but still going strong on charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 100 baby names 8 times Also, Isabelle was among the popular names in England and Wales. Since emerging in 1996 around 39030 babies have been given the name. At the peak of its usage in 2008, the moniker grabbed the 17th spot and 2719 baby girls were given the name. However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 50 baby names 17 times Also, Isabelle was an extremely popular name in France. Over 377986 babies have been named Isabelle since 1900. When at its peak in 1966, 23980 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 2nd position. However after 130 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 5 baby names 14 times Also, Isabelle was a popular name in Sweden. Over 4167 babies have been named Isabelle since 1998. When at the peak of its usage in 2006, the moniker grabbed the 20th spot and 546 baby girls were given the name. After 9 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 9 times
In Ireland, Isabelle was once a common name since emerging in 1971 it has been given to over 3476 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2010,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 38 years but it is still going strong. Also, In Netherlands, Isabelle was once a common name since emerging in 2015 it has been given to over 565 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2017,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 5 years but it is still going strong. Also, Isabelle was a common name in New South Wales. Over 3912 babies have been named Isabelle since 1996. When at the peak of its usage in 2009,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 24 years but it is still going strong. Also, Isabelle is common in Queensland where over 2246 new-borns have been given the name since 1998. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 2010, it ranked 28th when 151 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, A common name in Victoria with over 1653 new-borns have been given the name since 2008. Presently the name is rising, in 2008, the moniker grabbed the 24th spot and 171 baby girls were given the name. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 50 baby names 11 times
Isabelle is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2000, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 119 on girl names chart when 60 babies were given the name Isabelle. Over 888 people have been named Isabelle in Switzerland. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1995, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 130 on girl names chart when 92 babies were given the name Isabelle. Over 758 people have been named Isabelle in Belgium.
Isabelle is a unique baby name in Western Australia, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 100 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 39 on girl names chart when 48 babies were named Isabelle. The moniker is a rare baby name in Western Australia still in use today. But Isabelle is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Chad, Canada, Madagascar, Congo, Cameroon, Brazil, Rwanda, Central African Republic, Germany, Togo, England, Ethiopia, Benin and Burkina Faso. As per our research, over 1070000 babies have been bestowed Isabelle around the globe.
Isabelle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Isabelle
You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. Change is what you are made for. Monotony and constancy are killing your spirit and compassion. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves.
Go through the following names similar to Isabelle
- Rebecca - Celebrated and Ever lasting unisex name Rebecca means "Tied, To Tie or Noose" has its roots in Hebrew is dominantly used in Italian and Finnish. Among baby girl names, widespread Rebecca managed to reach 214 in year 2018 in United States
- Alexander - Of Dutch, English and Old Greek origin, Cherished and Ceaseless Alexander means "Warrior or Protect or Man" and a gender-neutral name is used especially in Hindi and Dutch
- Chase - Specifically used in English long standing and frequently used, Chase came from Old French, meaning of Chase is "Huntsman or Hunter" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Taylor - Eternal and Widespread Taylor is used in English and English, Taylor means "Manufacturer of Clothes. or One who Cuts Cloth" and rooted from Old French is bestowed upon both genders
- Joel - Used predominantly in Swedish, German and Tamil durable and widespread, Joel is originated from Hebrew and a gender-neutral name, Joel means "One who is Victorious, Joel was a Prophet in the Old Testament or Yahweh is God"
Namesakes of Isabelle
- Isabelle Goldenson, wife of American Broadcasting Company founder and chairman Leonard Goldenson
- Isabelle Mouthon-Michellys, athlete from France, who competes in triathlon
- Isabelle Turcotte Baird, athlete from Canada
- Isabelle Holland, American author of fiction for children and adults
- Isabelle Romée, mother of Joan of Arc
- Isabelle Poulenard, is French contemporary soprano
- Isabelle Antena, and also as a prolific and successful solo artist
- Isabelle Flory, French violinist
- Isabelle Fijalkowski, retired French basketball player
- Isabelle Liberman, American psychologist, born in Latvia,
- Isabelle Nanty, French actress
- Isabelle Gatti de Gamond, Belgian educationalist, feminist, and politician
- Isabelle Mancini, Competing in two Winter Olympics
- Isabelle White, British diver,
- Isabelle Stengers, Belgian philosopher
- Isabelle Adjani, French film actress and singer
- Isabelle Huppert, French actress
- Isabelle Coutant-Peyre, French lawyer engaged to Ilich Ramírez Sánchez
- Isabelle Aubret, French singer
- Isabelle de Charrière, She is now best
- Isabelle Eberhardt, Swiss explorer and author
- Isabelle of France, daughter of Louis VIII of France and Blanche of Castile
- Isabelle Brasseur, Canadian former competitive pair skater
- Isabelle Mercier, professional poker player
- Isabelle Duchesnay, retired ice dancer
- Isabelle Morneau, is Canadian retired soccer player
- Isabelle Delobel, French former competitive ice dancer
- Isabelle Carré, French actress
- Isabelle Demongeot, former professional tennis player from France
- Isabelle Boulay, French Canadian singer
- Isabelle Collin Dufresne, French-American artist, author
- Isabelle Pasco, French actress and model
- Isabelle Cheng, intelligence agent for the National Security Bureau of Taiwan
- Isabelle Fuhrman, American actress
- Isabelle Daniels, American sprinter
- Isabelle Durant, Belgian politician, member of the Ecolo party
- Isabelle Severino, French gymnast and actress from Montmorency, Paris
- Isabelle Vengerova, Russian, later American, pianist and music teacher
- Isabelle Nylander, Swedish former competitive figure skater
- Isabelle Blais, Canadian film and television actress and singer
- Isabelle Lendl, American amateur golfer
- Isabelle Pieman, Belgian figure skater
- Isabelle Chartrand, women's ice hockey player
- Isabelle Caro, French model and actress from Marseille, France
- Isabelle Simonis, Belgian politician from the Socialist Party
- Isabelle Lajeunesse in Rabid as Actress
- Isabelle Migotto in Valentin Valentin as Actress
- Isabelle Le Nouvel in Le pacte des loups as Actress
- Isabelle Fortea in Bikini Bistro as Actress
- Isabelle Degeorges in Adieu De Gaulle adieu as Producer
- Isabelle Doval in Laughter and Punishment as Actress
- Isabelle Vitari in L'ennemi public n°1 as Actress
- Isabelle Goguey in La nuit de la mort! as Actress
- Isabelle Townsend in Barton Fink as Actress
- Isabelle Stoffel in Verzaubert as Actress
- In 1995, Isabelle Bouvrain portrayed the role of N in comedy film Les Mauvaises Graines.
- Isabelle Candelier played leading character of Jeanine in 2000 comedy flick André le magnifique.
- In 1979 comedy film, Tendrement vache, Isabelle Gautier characterized Elisabeth Legent.
- In 1995, Isabelle L'Helgoual'ch characterized the role of N in comedy film Les Mauvaises Graines.
- In 2004, Isabelle Leblanc portrayed the role of Layal in drama film Littoral.
- In 1984, Isabelle Linnartz portrayed the role of Béatrice in comedy and drama film L'amour par terre.
- In 1984 drama flick, Unfinished Business, Isabelle Mejias characterized Isabelle Marks.
- In 2006, Isabelle Menke portrayed the role of Nina Buchner in drama flick Montag kommen die Fenster.
- Isabelle Olive, from 1995 comedy, drama flick L'âge des possibles, who portrayed Denise.
- In 1955, Isabelle Pia characterized the role of Elis Petersen in comedy, drama movie Futures vedettes.
- In 2003, Isabelle Pichaud portrayed the role of Louise in drama, romance film Un fils.
- In 1998, Isabelle Renauld played the role of Anna in drama flick Mia aioniotita kai mia mera.
- Isabelle Roelandt, from 2003 crime, drama flick En territoire indien, who played Anne-Marie.
- Isabelle Rosais portrayed critical role of Nathalie in 1980 drama film Le rebelle.
- Isabelle Tinard, from 1987 drama, mystery film Cérémonie d'amour, who played the Nora.
- In 1982 drama film, Der Stand der Dinge, Isabelle Weingarten characterized Anna.
- In 1985 crime and drama movie, Alpha City, Isabelle Willer characterized Raphaela.
- In 2016 biography, drama film, La fille de Brest, Isabelle de Hertogh portrayed Corinne Zacharria.
- Isabelle Moreau portrayed the main role of Julie in 2017 romance movie Love or Lust.
- In 2001, Isabelle Ronayette portrayed the role of Clara Malraux In movie Malraux, tu m'étonnes!.
- Isabelle Zighondi, from drama flick Les Cahiers, who characterized N.
- In 2001 movie, La première fois, Isabelle Guérard characterized N.
- In 2007 horror movie, Seduction of Evil, Isabelle Stephen portrayed Valeria.
- Isabelle Beke, from 2003 comedy flick Le pari de l'amour, who characterized Caroline.
- Isabelle Gardo played key role of Scarlett in 2016 comedy and drama film Inside Scarlett.
Lists having Isabelle
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -belle
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2017)
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in France (1990)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Northern Territory (2015)
- Popular Boy Names in Victoria (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Sweden (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Pledged
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House