Maribel meaning and origin
Preeminent Maribel is used mostly in Finnish, Swedish, English, Norwegian, Spanish and Danish, Maribel means "Maria or Isabel" is a gender insensitive name has its origin in Hebrew, Latinate and Spanish. Maribel is an abridged form of Isabelle. Isabelle is variant form of cherished and skyrocketing skyrocketing Isabel. Isabelle is derivation of Elisabeth. Isabelle is equivalent of Isabel in French language. Also Isabelle is form of Isabel in French language. Prevalent Isabelle's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Isabelle is "God Protects My House, Consecrated to God and God of Plenty". Well-Known unisex name Maribel is used primarily in Finnish, Swedish, English, Norwegian, Spanish and Danish and originated from Hebrew, Latinate and Spanish, Maribel means "Maria or Isabel". admired María and enduring and mainstream hot Isabel are combined to form Maribel. Maribel is compound of immutable and noteworthy MARI and BEL. BEL is a form of Belenus. Maribel is celebrated on February 22 or August 15.
Variants of Maribel
View middle names that goes with Maribel like Bridgette, Christiane, Kourtney, Kierra, Wan, Kathleen,Names that rhyme with Maribel
Popularity of Maribel
Maribel was a popular name in United States. Over 24159 babies have been named Maribel since 1906. At its zenith in 1980, it ranked 316th when 766 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 123 years. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names 28 times Maribel is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 32 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 700. There are over 266 babies that have been given the name Maribel in France.
Maribel is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Maribel is extremely popular in Mexico where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Philippines. Also the baby name is popular in Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Cuba, Bolivia, Chile, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Panama, Honduras, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Equatorial Guinea, Brazil and Guatemala. At least, 760000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Maribel?
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Maribel
- Celeste - Of Latin origin, Well-Liked and Perpetual Celeste is used as a gender insensitive name, Celeste means "The Word Coelestis Which is of the Meaning Heavenly of the Sky, Heavenly or Of the Sky" is majorly used in Norwegian and Danish. On the list of baby girl names, dominant Celeste ranked 441 in year 2018 in United States
- Jamar - Of Arabic, English and English-American origin, Trendy Jamar is used as a gender insensitive name and is notably used in English and Arabic, Jamar means "Beauty or Handsome"
- Gillian - Especially used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish noteworthy, Gillian means "Down-bearded Youth or Jove's Descendant" which of Latin and Greek origin is a gender insensitive name
- Deann - Deann's meaning is Divine has its origin in Old English and Indoeuropean which is used in English is a girl name
- Cherry - Origin of Darling and Ceaseless Cherry is in English and French, meaning of Cherry is "Dear or Beloved" and is given to both sexes is principally used in Tagalog, Kannada and Bengali
Namesakes of Maribel
- Maribel Blanco, athlete from Spain who competes in triathlon
- Maribel Guardia, Costa Rican and Mexican actress, model
- Maribel Vinson, American figure skater and coach
- Maribel Verdú, Spanish actress
- Maribel Zurita, American boxer
- Maribel Owen, American figure skater
- Maribel Domínguez, former Mexican footballer
- Maribel Valdéz in Jonestown as Actress
- Maribel Palmer in Hasta que los cuernos nos separen as Actress
- Maribel Salas in La buena nueva as Actress
- Maribel Martín in El niño de la luna as Actress
- Maribel Fernández in De puro relajo as Actress
- Maribel Abello is noted for her acting in TV series Cuando quiero llorar no lloro
- In 2000, Maribel Legarreta played the role of Loreley in adventure and animation film La isla del cangrejo.
- In 1979, Maribel Rivera characterized the role of María in comedy flick Mis relaciones con Ana.
- In 2019, Maribel Rovira characterized the role of Tía de Andrés in sci-fi flick El hijo del hombre perseguido por un O.V.N.I..