Bille meaning and origin
Uncommon unisex name Bille is originated from Germanic, used in Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian languages, meaning of Bille is "Seer". Bille is variation of durable and admired William. William is derived from Guillaume. Also William is English form of Wilhelm. Meaning of William is Protection and Will Desire is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Bille is variant of eminent Billa. Billa is variant form of immutable and noteworthy Billie. Billa is feminine of Billy. Unorthodox Hebrew, French,Italian and Germanic Billa, meaning of Billa is "Seer, A Person whose Eyes are in Brownish Like Cat Eyes and Male of Cat". Bille is form of Birger. Birger is variation of Birgir. Of Old Norse origin, Unwonted Birger, Birger means "Helpers and Mountain". Bille is diminutive of Sibylle. Sibylle is variant form of new Sibylla. Sibylle is derivative of Sybil. Originated from English, Old Greek and French, Unwonted Sibylle, Sibylle means "Visionary and Priestess of Apollo".
Variants of BilleNames that rhyme with Bille
Popularity of Bille
Bille is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Bille is a common name in Somalia while somewhat familiar name in India, Kenya, DR Congo, Nigeria and Tanzania. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Bille in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Bille
You lack traveling and exploring. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You want to be the boss in every situation. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love.
Do you like Bille? Read these names too
- Torger - Torger's meaning is Thors Spear used for boys that originated from Swedish is used predominantly in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish
- Roel - Used in Danish and Finnish, Roel came from Germanic is used for baby boys. Roel is Swedish equivalent of Roald
- Viena - Unexpected Viena predominantly is used in Finnish and Norwegian is originated from Latin and a girl name, meaning of Viena is "From Wine Country and From Vienna". Viena is resultant of Vienna.
- Synne - Meaning of Synne is Sun or Gift is originated from Old English and is aimed at baby girls is principally used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish
- Lyder - Lyder's meaning is Folk or Warrior used for boys and is used largely in Norwegian and Finnish is originated from Nordic
Namesakes of Bille
- Bille August, Danish Academy Award-winning film and television director
- Bille Woodruff, music video and film director
- Bille Brown, Australian stage