Billa meaning and origin
The infrequent unisex name Billa is used prevalently in Tamil, Hindi, Finnish, Danish, Telugu, Faroese, Norwegian and Swedish, Billa means "A Person whose Eyes are in Brownish Like Cat Eyes, Male of Cat or Seer" has origin in French,Italian, Germanic and Hebrew. Billa is form of persistent and widely accepted Billie. Billie is version of illustrous Billa. Billie is derived from Guillaume. Billie is short form of Sibylle. Billie is German equivalent of Belle. Also Billie is English and German cognate of Wilhelmina. Unconventional Billie has its origin in Old High German and Germanic languages, Billie means "Helmet and Will-helmet". Billa is feminine variant of Billy. Billy is derivation of Guillaume. Billy is abridged form of Bill or. Billy is equivalent of William in English and German languages. Also Billy is English cognate of Bill. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Uncommon Billy, Billy means "Resolute Protector and Form of William".
Variants of BillaNames that rhyme with Billa
Popularity of Billa
Billa is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But Billa is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 150000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Billa around the globe.
What numerology tells about Billa?
You are intelligent and independent. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead.
Parents who liked Billa, loved these names
- Elmy - Used principally in Swedish and English, Elmy aimed at both genders, Elmy means "Helmet and Famous and Famous" has its origin in Old English. Elmy is diminutive of Elmer.
- Domnall - Boy name Domnall is particulary used in Scottish and Irish has origin in Celtic. Domnall is Old Norse equivalent of Dòmhnall
- Anneke - Odd girl name Anneke is dominantly used in German and Norwegian has its roots in African-Hausa and Hebrew, Anneke means "He (God) Was Gracious"
- Kirste - Particulary used in Finnish, Sami and Swedish loved, Kirste is used for girls. Kirste is Sami form of Kirsti
- Ingo - Used in Norwegian and Greenlandic unexpected, Ingo is used as a baby boy name, Ingo means "Ingeborg" came from Old High German and Germanic
Namesakes of Billa
- Billa Flint, businessman and political figure in Ontario