Bing meaning and origin
Origin of Unwonted Bing is in Germanic is a boy name, meaning of Bing is "Pot-Shaped Hollow".
Variants of BingNames that rhyme with Bing
Popularity of Bing
Bing is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 41 years, last appeared in 2008 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. There are over 356 babies that have been given the name Bing in United States. But Bing is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Bing as their given name according to our research.
Bing in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Bing
You are soft as cotton on the inside but hard as candy on the outside. You actually believe that everything will work out at the end. You are a hard person to speak to, especially if when you are around people you barely know. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. Having the letter B as a cornerstone in your name reflects your sensitive nature.
Do you like Bing? You would love these names
- Agemar means Sword Tip or Famous has its origin in Old High German
- Grimaldi - Boy name Grimaldi means "A Mighty Protector and Grim" has origin in Germanic. Grimaldi is derivation of Grimaldo.
- Charlynne - Unwonted Charlynnes origin is Germanic is a girl name, meaning of Charlynne is "Small Beauty and Female Version of Charles". Charlynne is resulted from Charlene.
- Isger - The Isger is of Old High German origin, Isger means "Spear or Iron"
- Gauderique means And Govern King or Mighty has its origin in German
Namesakes of Bing
- Bing West, American author and former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs during the Reagan Administration
- Bing Crosby, Crosby Jr
- Bing Xin,
- Bing Gordon, video game executive and technology venture capitalist
- Bing Devine, American front office executive
- Bing Russell, American actor and Class A minor league baseball club owner
- Bing Thom, Canadian architect and urban designer
- Bing Miller, American Major League Baseball outfielder and coach
- In 1958, Bing Bai characterized the role of Column Political Commissar in war movie Hei shan zu ji zhan.
- In 1996, Bing Shao portrayed the role of N In movie Ying jia.
- Bing Shen portrayed the important role of Boi in 1999 action and adventure film G2.
- Bing Hei Chim, from 2003 action and crime movie Di liu gan, who played N.
- In 1980, Bing Angeles portrayed the role of Mang Temi in comedy flick Iskul bukol.
- Bing Slamet, from 1967 thriller movie 2 X 24 djam, who portrayed Bing.
- Bing Li played the central role of Tsai Hua in 1983 action, adventure movie Shao Lin Si di zi.