Ellia meaning and origin
Meaning of Ellia is Light or Abbreviation of Eleanor and Ellen is used particulary in English and a girl name is of Old Provençal, Hebrew, Germanic, Gothic, Old Greek, French and Arabic origin. Ellia is form of trendy and conifer Ella. Ella is form of unfading and customary Helena. Also Ella is form of Any Name Beginning with El-. Ella is also form of Any Name Beginning with Edel-. Ella is also a variant of Any Name Beginning with Eil-. Ella is also a variant of Any Name Ending with -Ela Or -Ella. Ella is also a variant of -Ele Or -Elle. Ella is derived from Alja. Ella is short version of Emmanuellanames ending in "ella". Also Ella is short of Elizabeth. Ella is also abridged form of Cinderella. Meaning of Ella is Shining and Completely is of Old Provençal, Germanic and French origin.
Variants of Ellia
View middle names that goes with Ellia like Adelia, Leanne, Aune,Names that rhyme with Ellia
Popularity of Ellia
A common name in United States with over 1135 new-borns have been given the name since 1921. At the peak of its usage in 2017, it ranked 1721st when 122 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Ellia is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 920 on girl names chart when 40 babies were named Ellia. Over 274 people have been named Ellia in England and Wales. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1992 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2012, it ranked 1497th when 27 girls were named Ellia. Over 268 people have been named Ellia in France.
Also, Ellia is a familiar name in Indonesia, Malawi, Zimbabwe and Philippines. According to our estimate, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Ellia around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ellia
Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. You have big plans for yourself and your future. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way.
Do you like Ellia? Other names you would love
- Cosmo - Customary Cosmos origin is Old Greek is dominantly used in Italian, German and Danish used as a baby boy name, meaning of Cosmo is "Organization, Orderliness or Kosmos"
- Dareios - Used particulary in Greek, Dareios means "Possesses a Lot, The Elements Daraya Meaning to Possess to Hold to Maintain and Mighty" and is used for baby boys is of Old Persian origin. Dareios is derived from Darius.
- Elidi - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Elidi came from Old Greek, meaning of Elidi is "Gift of the Sun" is used as a baby girl name
- Narziss - Of Old Greek origin, Narziss is primarily used in German and is bestowed upon boys, Narziss means "Numbness or Sleep"
- Georgia - Persistent and Predominant gender-neutral name Georgia means "Farmer Earthworker or Farmer" that came from Old Greek is substantially used in English and Finnish
Namesakes of Ellia
- Ellia English, American singer, dancer, stage and film actress
- Ellia Thompson in General Hospital as Actress
- Elliat Albrecht in Fifty Shades of Grey as Actress