Branislava meaning and origin
Branislava is used mostly in Slavic and Czech aimed at girls, Branislava means "Bron, Slava or Glorious Protector" has its origin in Slavonic and Old Slavic.Names that rhyme with Branislava
Popularity of Branislava
Branislava is a popular baby name in Serbia where every 1 in 600 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Branislava globally.
Branislava in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Branislava?
Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Introvert people like you should learn how to have more fun.
You would love these names similar to Branislava
- Zdislav means Fame or Slav is of Old Slavic origin bestowed upon boys is used substantially in Czech
- Martinek - All time favorite and Darling boy name Martinek is prevalently used in Czech is rooted from Latin. Martinek is Czech form of Martin
- Lucie - Eternal and Customary Lucie is used notably in Greenlandic, Norwegian and French, Lucie means "Form of Lucille, Shining or Illumination" has its roots in English and Czech is given to girls. Prevalent Lucie ranked at 468 position in 1890 on baby girl names chart in United States
- Emanuel - Prevalently used in Danish, Czech and Icelandic persistent and outstanding, Emanuel is used as a gender-neutral name has its roots in Hebrew, meaning of Emanuel is "A Biblical Name-title Applied to the Messiah or Variant of Hebrew Name Immanuel"
- Roman - Long standing and Famed Roman is used in Finnish, Czech and Norwegian came from Polish, Czech and Slavic, Roman means "The Roman, Man from Rome or Citizen of Roman" is used as a unisex name
Namesakes of Branislava
We could not find any notable namesake.