Jascha meaning and origin
Meaning of Jascha is Yahweh May Protect, Holder of the Heel, Supplanter or Fight is originated from Hebrew used in Polish and Russian is a baby boy name . Jascha is variant form of biblical, enduring and preeminent James. James is a variation of venerable and darling Jacques. James is equivalent of Jacomus in English language. James's meaning is Tamil Show Host James and A Cheerful Boy came from Hebrew and English. Jascha is a variant form of venerable and eminent Jacob. Jacob means Held by the Heel and One who Supplants has its origin in Hebrew. Jascha is a short form of Jakow. Jakow is form of widely accepted, biblical and immutable Jacob. Jakow means Holder of the Heel, Supplanter and Yahweh May Protect is majorly used in Russian has origin in Hebrew. Jascha is a shortened form of Jadwiga. Jadwiga is a variant form of acclaimed and classic Hedwig. Jadwiga is Polish form of Hedwig. Also Jadwiga is Polish equivalent of Haduwig. Curious Jadwiga is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Jadwiga means "Fight, Battle and Fight".
Variants of JaschaNames that rhyme with Jascha
Popularity of Jascha
Jascha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Jascha is a familiar name in Germany and Netherlands. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Jascha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jascha
You can't stand injustice. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
Go through the following names similar to Jascha
- Joab - Unusual Joab primarily is used in English, meaning of Joab is "Praise the Lord" that originated from Hebrew is given to boys
- Jakim - Unexpected Jakim is used specifically in English and Slavic is a boy name, Jakim means "God Judges On" is rooted from Hebrew
- Ofir - Unusual Ofir is used substantially in Hebrew, Ofir means "Gold". It is rooted from Hebrew is given to both sexes
- Zared - Offbeat Zareds origin is Hebrew is used as a boy name, meaning of Zared is "Ambush" is notably used in English
- Cvi means Deer Hart is used as a boy name is of Hebrew origin. Cvi is derivative of Tzvi.
Namesakes of Jascha
- Jascha Horenstein, American conductor
- Jascha Brodsky, Jewish Russian-American violinist and teacher
- Jascha Silberstein, German-born American musician
- Jascha Heifetz, Russian-American violinist
- Jascha Washington, American actor and songwriter
- Jascha Karauglu in video Maniac Killer as Actor