Banan name meaning
What does Banan mean?
Recent and Odd Banan is used particulary in Gujarati, English, Sindhi, Kannada, Arabic and Gaelic, Banan means "Finger Tips, Delicate or White". Its origin is in Irish is given to both sexes.
How do I pronounce Banan?
b(a)-nan is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Banan.
Variants of BananNames that rhyme with Banan
How popular is the name Banan?
Banan is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2006. And also in England and Wales. Banan is a common name in Sudan and Saudi Arabia while somewhat familiar name in China, Ivory Coast, Indonesia, Benin, India, Iran, Israel, Russia and Pakistan. At least, 6000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Banan?
You hate copying others. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You have the heart of a warrior. If letter B is your cornerstone, it reveals people look at you like the crazy genius who loves his solitude. Cooperation and friendly approach are your best qualities when it comes to working. You are the original fellow everyone admires. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth.
You would love these names similar to Banan
- Karamat particulary is used in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Karamat is "Astonishment, Miracle or Nobility" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Aniq - Meaning of Aniq is Smart, Pretty or Neat has its origin in Arabic which is used in Arabic, Arabic and Bengali is a gender insensitive name
- Redha - Unisex name Redha means "Elf Counsel or Lover of Krishna" is majorly used in Telugu and Malayalam
- Sahina - Girl name Sahina is used mostly in Tamil and Arabic, Sahina means "Beautiful"
- Mimar - Boy name Mimar is used in Sindhi and Arabic, Mimar means "Mason or Architect"
Sibling Names for Banan
Introducing your newborn to the world is an exciting task, and choosing the perfect name is a big part of it. If you've decided on the unique and adorable name "Banan" for your little one, then you might be looking for sibling names that complement it perfectly. Here's a list of names that pair well with Banan and will make naming your babies as easy as pie!
Names for Banan's sister
Names for Banan's brother
Famous people named Banan
- Bananarama in Rain Man as Soundtrack
Lists having Banan
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- Irish Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Gaelic Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Delicate
- Baby Names that mean White