Duna name meaning
On This Page
What does Duna mean?
Originated from Celtic and Germanic, Far-out Duna is used notably in English is used as a gender insensitive name. Duna is variant form of Duana. Duana is variant of long standing and prevalent Duane.
Far-out Duana is used dominantly in English and Irish, Duana means "The Little Dark One and Small Dark" is rooted from Old Irish and Celtic.
How do I pronounce Duna?
Two syllabled Duna is pronounced as d(u)-na.
Variants of DunaNames that rhyme with Duna
How popular is the name Duna?
Duna is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Duna is a common name in India and Ethiopia while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria, Indonesia, Nepal, Haiti and Papua New Guinea.
As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Duna globally.
Numerological analysis of Duna
You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. If you want to keep someone by your side for longer, learn how to express emotions. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Parents who liked Duna, loved these names
- Delma - Renowned and Evergreen unisex name Delma is rooted from Celtic and Germanic, Delma means "Ever Good and Resistant" is dominantly used in Irish and English. Delma is a short form of Fidelma.
- Mavis - Dominant and Ever lasting unisex name Mavis means "Mavis, A Small Bird or Who Deserves to Be Loved" which is rooted from Old French, Celtic and Latin is specifically used in English and English
- Roy - Customary and Venerable unisex name Roy has origin in Celtic and English, Roy means "King or The Redhead" is particulary used in English, Swedish and Finnish languages
- Camerron - Unconventional boy name Camerron means "Similar to a Clan Name and Bent Nose" came from Celtic. Camerron is resulted from Cameron.
- Enja - The girl name Enja is used largely in Russian, English and Icelandic, Enja means "Praised One or Eithne" is originated from Celtic and Old Irish
Middle names for Duna
Here is a list of snowballing and popular middle names that go with the baby name Duna.
View more middle names that goes with Duna.
Sibling Names for Duna
Looking for a perfect name for your newborn? If you have decided to name your baby girl "Duna," then it's time to start thinking about the perfect sibling names that will complement it. Check out our list of beautiful and unique names that will go well with Duna!
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Duna
- Duna, Russian pop band formed in 1987
- Duna Jové in Perfume: The Story of a Murderer as Actress
Lists having Duna
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Small