Harbert meaning and origin
Unexpected Harbert is used substantially in Low German, German, English, Frisian and Dutch has origin in Germanic and Old High German, a baby boy name, Harbert means "Bright Warrior, Army or Shiny". Harbert is version of long standing and pleasing Herbert. Herbert is a variant form of The Old High German Name Heribert. Infrequent Herbert came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Herbert is "Army-Bright Bright Army, Illustrious Warrior and Shiny".
Variants of HarbertNames that rhyme with Harbert
Popularity of Harbert
Harbert is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 2404 (1943) in its 17 years run on United States naming chart. Over 111 people have been named Harbert in United States. Harbert is a common name in Uganda while somewhat familiar name in Mali and Nigeria. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Harbert in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Harbert
Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
Looking for a name like Harbert? Please go through the following names
- Delbert - Prominent and Perpetual Delbert is originated from English and Germanic languages bestowed upon both boys and girls used in Dutch and English, Delbert means "Bright Nobility or Sunny Day". On the list of baby boy names, eminent Delbert ranked 467 in year 1969 in United States
- Benedikt - Queer boy name Benedikt means "Blessed One or The Blessed" which is notably used in Danish and German has origin in Latin
- Sem - Prevailing boy name Sem is primarily used in Norwegian and Dutch, meaning of Sem is "View, Name, Good Reputation, Prestige or Name" is originated from Hebrew
- Marien - Chiefly used in Dutch unexpected, Marien is originated from Latin and Hebrew is a baby girl name, meaning of Marien is "Sea"
- Koenraad - Origin of Koenraad is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Koenraad is "Advisor, Bold or Counsel" and is predominantly used in Dutch is used for boys
Namesakes of Harbert
- Harbert Gregory, was born in March 10, 1914