Capree name meaning
On This Page
What does Capree mean?
Is Capree suitable to use as a baby name?
The name Capree is an Italian name with a beautiful meaning. It translates to whimsical or playful, which could make it an attractive choice for parents looking for a unique and meaningful baby girl name.
The name has become increasingly popular in recent years, likely due to its charming and lighthearted connotations. It's also quite easy to spell and pronounce, making it accessible to all language communities.
Ultimately, Capree is a delightful and distinctive choice for any little girl and will no doubt have her feeling special from the day she's born!
How do I pronounce Capree?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Capree as c(a)-pree. The name can also be pronounced as cap-ree.
Variants of CapreeNames that rhyme with Capree
How popular is the name Capree?
Capree is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. As per our research, over 70 people has been named Capree globally.
What numbers say about Capree?
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of.
Do you like Capree? You would love these names
- Marsdyn - Boy name Marsdyn means "Marsh Valley and From the Swampy Valley" is originated from English. Marsdyn is resultant of Marsden.
- Thel - Unorthodox English Thel is used as a boy name, meaning of Thel is "Upper Story"
- Pepperell means Flute Player, A Young Dove and Bagpipe Player is a boy name has origin in English. Pepperell is derivative of Piper.
- Bentlea - Bentlea's meaning is Meadow with Coarse Grass, Female Version of Bentley or Meadow of Grass is particulary used in English and English, a gender insensitive name has origin in Old English
- Eada - Particulary used in English and English, Eada is used as a unisex name. It is rooted from English, meaning of Eada is "Wealthy"
Sibling Names for Capree
Capree is a unique and charming name for your little one. If you're looking for more names that complement Capree, consider these sibling names. From classic to modern, this list has something for everyone. Explore these options and find the perfect name for your growing family.
For a sister
Brother to Capree
Famous people named Capree
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Capree
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ree
- Baby Names that mean Goat