Carmello meaning and origin
Unusual Carmello has its origin in Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name. Carmello is variant form of eminent and biblical Carmelo. Carmelo is a variation of ever lasting and well-liked Carmela. Also Carmelo is form of commonly accepted, biblical and unfading Carmen. Carmelo means The Elements Karmel Meaning Fruit Garden Fruitful Land, Fruit Garden and Our Lady of Mount Carmel is of Hebrew and Latin origin.
Variants of CarmelloNames that rhyme with Carmello
Popularity of Carmello
Carmello used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1913 and over 1822 babies have been given the name in 61 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2011,. However after 61 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Carmello is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1968. Also, Carmello is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Carmello as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Carmello?
Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Everybody loves you for your artistic nature and expressive attitude. Besides creative, you are also highly intuitive and funny. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. People admire your spirit. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Parents who liked Carmello, loved these names
- Avella - Unfamiliar girl name Avella means "Vanishing or Fragility" is originated from Hebrew
- Tamora - Uncommon girl name Tamora came from Hebrew commonly used in English language, Tamora means "Flower and Date Palm". Tamora is a variant transcription of Tamara.
- Magdaleny - Magdalenys origin is Hebrew is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Magdaleny is "Villager of Galilee and Magdalene". Magdaleny is resulted from Magdalena.
- Abimelech - The boy name Abimelech is originated from Hebrew used principally in English language, Abimelech means "The King is My Father"
- Malha - Meaning of Malha is Queen or God Name has its origin in Hebrew and is aimed at baby girls is principally used in Hindi
Namesakes of Carmello
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Carmello
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Car
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mount
- Baby Names that mean Carmel